Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And you won't. ML is a coward when it comes to having to answer for Ron Paul's endless string of stupidity.

I don't agree with any of it. You yourself ar so fond of the phrase "There has never been a perfect politician". Does that still apply or did you conveniently forget that?

I assume you voted for George Bush as I did? Why do I have to answer for what some politician said ,that I do not agree with, anymore than you or I should have to answer for what George Bush said. ( And there were a lot of stupid things)
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I don't agree with any of it. You yourself ar so fond of the phrase "There has never been a perfect politician". Does that still apply or did you conveniently forget that?

I assume you voted for George Bush as I did? Why do I have to answer for what some politician said ,that I do not agree with, anymore than you or I should have to answer for what George Bush said. ( And there were a lot of stupid things)
    Most of you Paul bots aren't that way with Ron, you bow to him like Obama bows to the Saudi prince, give you a half hour alone and you'd lick the hair off his balls.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post

Yes I did vote for Bush and don't regret it. Should I have voted for Gore? Kerry? I also supported McCain over Obama and this past election, voted for Romney. Was he my first choice? Nope, but I didn't get my panties in a wad and took my ball home and didn't vote because I understood, unlike you Paulbots, that a Romney administration wouldn't have been near as destructive as Obama would be and has been.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Yes I did vote for Bush and don't regret it. Should I have voted for Gore? Kerry? I also supported McCain over Obama and this past election, voted for Romney. Was he my first choice? Nope, but I didn't get my panties in a wad and took my ball home and didn't vote because I understood, unlike you Paulbots, that a Romney administration wouldn't have been near as destructive as Obama would be and has been.
    You forgot to mention that the PaulBots also sued to try and get Dr. Nuts on the ballot.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....