Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    You watch that too? What the hell? So do I, I thought a show like that would be too "loose" for you.

I started watching Red eye at the beginning. I think his mother is hilarious. I am amazed at some of the things they get away with saying!

"Television is like a completely different planet -- you have to know what you're doing, and I don't know what I'm doing."

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I haven't even seen SNL since about 1988.
    So you stopped watching during the last funny season?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Does this obsession with democrats come off as unhealthy to anyone else? I mean god, have a couple drinks and just enjoy yourself for once.
    Does your liberal idiocy come naturally? I don't drink but if I did you would still lose in a battle of wits. You see, half-wits like you aren't equipped for adult formats like this. I think it's playtime now, run along to the see-saw.

As for enjoying myself, you're helping.;)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Oh snap! :D
    I'm glad you are enjoying yourself but would you please take your hands out of your pants?:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    So you stopped watching during the last funny season?
    I thought it had already stopped being funny. I was in college when it began in '75, and I think the first five or six years were the best.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Does your liberal idiocy come naturally? I don't drink but if I did you would still lose in a battle of wits. You see, half-wits like you aren't equipped for adult formats like this. I think it's playtime now, run along to the see-saw.

As for enjoying myself, you're helping.;)
    Oh I'm starting to get it. You're one of those tight-asses who never relaxes and has turned into a raving lunatic because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Oh I'm starting to get it. You're one of those tight-asses who never relaxes and has turned into a raving lunatic because of it.
    Still batting an astonishing .000%. I am not an anti-drinker, I'm a non-drinker. There is a difference. I drank for more years than you have on this earth. I quit for my own reasons. If that is grounds for your ridicule, fine. Your opinions don't bother me but I thought I'd help you out on the facts.;)
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    You watch that too? What the hell? So do I, I thought a show like that would be too "loose" for you.

<3

You shut your filthy mouth, Rush is amazing.
    I beg your pardon? My "filthy mouth?" I said that the guy was a Rush fan and worked for Letterman. That the staffer would be in an uncomfortable position. Can't you read?

I didn't deserve your "filthy mouth" remark. :mad:

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself but would you please take your hands out of your pants?:eek:
    That would be ‘hand’, insensitive asshole. Get it right.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Still batting an astonishing .000%. I am not an anti-drinker, I'm a non-drinker. There is a difference. I drank for more years than you have on this earth. I quit for my own reasons. If that is grounds for your ridicule, fine. Your opinions don't bother me but I thought I'd help you out on the facts.;)
    Don't bother explaining yourself to a nit-wit. He doesn't deserve an answer. Your reasons are private. People who have to find courage in a bottle are sad.