Thread: Michelle Obama’s posterior again the subject of a public rant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    With how big her back side is; she has no say in telling people what they can and can not eat. Especially when her the Barry don't even follow it.
    Explains the mentality of every liberal out there. Do as we say not as we do.
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.

This does explain why Barack and Michelle fly in separate planes, runways are only so long.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    Explains the mentality of every liberal out there. Do as we say not as we do.
    That is always how it is. Liberals are the biggest hypocrites out there.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Could you picture yourself as obama and youre spooning the beast and she cuts one off while she is sleeping? It'll blow you right out of the bed
    Are you saying her butt snores?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

What's awful about this story is that the coach was recorded without his permission (surreptitiously taped by his student) and then was suspended because of the tape. Since when it is criticizing the First Lady's body actionable?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    What's awful about this story is that the coach was recorded without his permission (surreptitiously taped by his student) and then was suspended because of the tape. Since when it is criticizing the First Lady's body actionable?
    She is the holy princess. The wife of the messiah. Her majesty of the USSA. You can't talk ill of her, or Barry. But it was o.k to talk ill of Barbara and Laura Bush, and Ann Romney. Go figure?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Alabama law, as I understand it, does not require any notification of tape recording face-to-face conversations. Furthermore, there is a presumption of being taped in any modern high school classroom. Hell, I used a tape recorder when I was in high school.

Like it or not, the First Amendment protects your right to speak out as you please, but it does not protect you from the consequences of doing so, particularly on the taxpayer's dime in a classroom. This little rant of his was no more appropriate than some moonbat teacher going on a tirade about Laura Bush being a Stepford Wife or whatever. That's not what high school classrooms are for. They are for (at least in theory) teaching teenagers how to do higher math and how to speak and write properly and history and science.

Yes, I recall that there have been more than a couple of cases of moonbat teachers in the classroom spouting off their political BS at the class. That does not somehow excuse this guy for, frankly, a very childish and immature tirade. One of the first things that I learned in one of those classrooms is that two wrongs do not make a right.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.