Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Can always vote for the liberal candidate or sit the election out.

I do think the RNC leadership has it's faults but a disturbing pattern of "my Candidate or the highway" attitude amongst the Republican electorate is a far more disturbing & damaging pattern.
    This became evident last election and that is why I say the party is done in Washington, it is completely fragmented and not likely to come together.
    If we could not get people to come together to vote Obama out their is no such thing as a cause that will matter enough. When I heard that 1.5 million wrote Jesus in on their ballots I knew the party was over.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    When I heard that 1.5 million wrote Jesus in on their ballots I knew the party was over.
    I would like to see election results to support that. I didn't see any such thing in PA. Actually, I don't care so no proof needed.

I did see the website that asked people to vote for Jesus. I have no doubt it was a Dem plot and anyone that signed it is either a Dem or a Dem dupe.
    Be Not Afraid.

This became evident last election and that is why I say the party is done in Washington, it is completely fragmented and not likely to come together.
    If we could not get people to come together to vote Obama out their is no such thing as a cause that will matter enough. When I heard that 1.5 million wrote Jesus in on their ballots I knew the party was over.
    I know this will cause some angst amongst some posters but there are some lessons to be learned from pols such as the likes of Mike Huckabee , Newt Gingrich and Haley Barbour, to name a few. A successful organization must be built from the ground up (local - national), you can't be so rigid you loose a significant block of support yet can't be all things to all people.

Single issue voters need to get over themselves and consider the big picture. Also evaluate a politician by the environment in which they perform not the environment in which the evaluator wishes existed.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

I know this will cause some angst amongst some posters but there are some lessons to be learned from pols such as the likes of Mike Huckabee , Newt Gingrich and Haley Barbour, to name a few. A successful organization must be built from the ground up (local - national), you can't be so rigid you loose a significant block of support yet can't be all things to all people.

Single issue voters need to get over themselves and consider the big picture. Also evaluate a politician by the environment in which they perform not the environment in which the evaluator wishes existed.
    You are right, we tried to argue this for several months here before the election but to no avail, splintering caused Bill Clinton and now Barack Obama, rather than get better it has gotten worse, so we will continue to have the bottom of the barrel decreeing new laws.
    And to think we thought we had it bad with Bill!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I would like to see election results to support that. I didn't see any such thing in PA. Actually, I don't care so no proof needed.

I did see the website that asked people to vote for Jesus. I have no doubt it was a Dem plot and anyone that signed it is either a Dem or a Dem dupe.
    You mean like the precincts here in PA that had a 150% turnout? I believe Jesus was wrote in. It was that, republicans staying home, and the PaulBots writing Dr. Nuts in that lost the election. Romney Proved once again, that a RHINO can not be elected.

I do think the RNC leadership has it's faults but a disturbing pattern of "my Candidate or the highway" attitude amongst the Republican electorate is a far more disturbing & damaging pattern.
    Actually, I would vote for Hillary over Joe Biden any day.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Who do you want to be the candidate then?
    I want someone like Reagan. I also have a lot of respect and admiration for Mike Huckabee. But as for a candidate to match all I believe? I haven't found one yet. And I probably won't find one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I am sorry you could get a very good Conservative that's good for the job etc but it won't matter a damn when the MSM will tare him/her to shreds while propping up the dem candidate.
    This is truth. It doesn't matter who you have. The MSM will rip him apart and make him out to be the worst thing since Nero.

Single issue voters are what makes the poll now. You will find single issue voters in everything. It is the single issue that decides whether a person votes for them or not. Example; Obama. Look at all he did. And one issue is the reason they voted for him.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

That is my fear also.
    I'm not sure any other democrat is worthy of Obama's crown. I think the magic will wear off by the time his presidency is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Marco Rubio won't survive the examination from the left or the right.
    Or the promises of more free stuff from the dem candidate.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Or the promises of more free stuff from the dem candidate.
    Or all those illegal votes---think how big that voting block will be in 2016.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

This is why you have to hand it to the Democrats. They are dog eat dog in the primaries but when it comes time for the general election, they circle the wagons and back their chosen candidate. Our side has a faction that gets their panties in a wad and stays home and sulks instead of voting.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

If and when a conservative runs for office... one thing we KNOW is certain. Judging by current history ...

The MORE conservative the candidate is, the MORE the dems, the GOP and the media will collude together and separately to bring that candidate down.

The GOP will NEVER, EVER let a "Reagan" take the reins again. Thus the need to replace the "leadership". And we just had a chance to replace the spineless inside the beltway Boehner and look what happened. But we must not give up. We MUST throw these RINOs as hard as we can under the bus. The country must come FIRST.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.