Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Fat Liberal Bastard Planned Mass Murder 

Liberal Shooter Planned Mass Murder

Will Floyd Corkins become the poster boy for gun control? He certainly deserves the honor. Corkins pled guilty today to firearms, terrorism and assault charges in Washington, D.C. Corkins shot and wounded one man in a terrorist attack last August, but he admitted in court that he had intended to kill as many as possible. He was carrying a loaded 9 mm handgun and had in his possession two additional loaded magazines and 50 loose rounds of ammunition. So the Democrats and their media outlets should be talking up Floyd Corkins, right?

Wrong. Because he carried out his attack on the Family Research Council’s Washington headquarters. Corkins is a left-winger who set out to murder FRC’s employees because he “didn’t like [their] politics,” specifically the fact that they oppose gay marriage. Corkins carried in his backpack, along with ammunition, 15 Chick Fil-A sandwiches in which he said he had intended to rub the faces of conservatives after he murdered them. It wasn’t just the FRC, either; Corkins had targeted three other conservative organizations whose staff he intended to murder after he was finished at the FRC.

And, to top it off, Corkins’s would-be killing spree was inspired, he has acknowledged, by intemperate left-wing political rhetoric. He got his list of conservatives to kill from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hate Map, where organizations that do nothing more “hateful” than arguing for conservative positions are demonized.

It was a close call: but for the actions of a heroic security guard, who subdued Corkins despite having been shot in the arm, the SPLC might have dozens of politically-inspired killings on its conscience. Well, maybe not. The SPLC has re-affirmed its view that opposing gay marriage makes an organization a “hate group,” and has refused to make any changes in the Hate Map that served as a blueprint for Floyd Corkins.

All in all, I don’t think we will be hearing a lot about Corkins from the Democrats. Still, his crime is a valuable reminder that the crazy talk we hear every day from liberals can be dangerous.

More@PowerBlog

I would be surprised if we heard any more about this - ever. Any more than we shall hear about the other leftist/ media darling Maj.Hassan.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

On site security stops a lunatic from a mass killing but the solution to stop mass killings is to take guns away from law abiding citizens.

I don't think he had those 15 Chik-Fil-A's on him for the reason he gave.
    Be Not Afraid.

Thankfully for all involved, this guy is really inept at shooting to kill. Lock him up for the rest of his life, so he won't get any better at it.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Thankfully for all involved, this guy is really inept at shooting to kill. Lock him up for the rest of his life, so he won't get any better at it.
    Or use him for target practice.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Read a little of that website and it made me want to puke. Homosexuality is a mental illness and should not be encouraged. Its like retarded people, you dont want to make them feel bad about being retarded but its definitely a bad thing to be. I just dont get how being attracted to something different means they dont have the same rights as me? I was born with the right to marry a woman. A Gay man is born with the right to marry a woman. Why does who we are attracted to change that. I am attracted to a lot of women, why shouldnt I have the right to marry all of them? We call people who are attracted to kids and animals sickos but being attracted to the same sex is perfectly normal. They act like we are trying to deny them the ability to have sex with the same sex.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Wow! I'll bet we'll see a hundred threads on DU about him...right???
    May the FORCE be with you!

7. #7 Re: Fat Liberal Bastard Planned Mass Murder 
    Between this guy, Dorner, the Unabomber and Nidal Hasan, we have examples of leftist advocacy of gay marriage, gun control, environmentalism and anti-war mutiny leading directly to mass murder, and not a peep from the media. But when a psychopath with no political agenda goes on a killing spree, it's always the fault of the most prominent conservative in the public eye at the moment. Nothing to see here, folks, just keep moving past the memory hole.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

Liberal Shooter Planned Mass Murder

I would be surprised if we heard any more about this - ever. Any more than we shall hear about the other leftist/ media darling Maj.Hassan.
    How does this negate the reasoning behind limiting high capacity magizines, eliminating assult weapons, and enforcing universal background checks? Whether a left, right, or center crazy keeping weapons of mass destruction out of their hands is a good idea...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    How does this negate the reasoning behind limiting high capacity magizines, eliminating assult weapons, and enforcing universal background checks?
    It doesn't, but enjoy beating the shit out of that strawman.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    How does this negate the reasoning behind limiting high capacity magizines, eliminating assult weapons, and enforcing universal background checks? Whether a left, right, or center crazy keeping weapons of mass destruction out of their hands is a good idea...
    The fact that this is authored by liberals dispels any possibility that it is reasoning, liberals have neither a high or low capacity for reasoning.
    Liberals fire one shot of idiotic emotional drivel with no basis in fact, unfortunately it often splatters all over it's target.
    We need to find a way to protect the population from liberal crazies and the horrors caused by liberals in general, eliminating the tools that civilized people use to protect themselves from liberal crazies will not stop liberal crazies or the occasional conservatives that lose their minds and become liberal crazies.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg