Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 191
  1. #141  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,900
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    An idiot with an assult rifle isn't going to match up to the military. To revolt you have to have a reason, a means to organize, an area to organize, a target to attact...else you have no frickiing use for an assult rifle. So explain how you are going to do this and whom you are going to attack? For example, are a group of you going to get in your Hum-vees, go down to your local state capital, and shoot it to hell. If so, why and where do you go next?

    This is very much the topic because this is why you say you need assult rifles...to protect yourself from evil government. I simply what to know why and how you plan to do it...
    You are a waste of time, you still haven't explained satisfactorily what the founders meant by "shall not infringe" you talk in circles with meaningless gibberish you are a waste of peoples time. You can't concentrate on anything and are constantly off on another tangent, put the drugs away peter.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #142  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,098
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    The question is why? Why were the rights not to be infringed? Look at the first part of the sentance.
    Yes Peter look at the first part... and when you figure out what they are saying ( not what YOU WANT them to say ), you'll see what the founding fathers meant.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #143  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,900
    Peter doesn't give a crap what the constitution says, if he was honest he would admit he would like all guns confiscated.
    These cowards won't try the legal means of taking guns like an amendment or repealing the second amendment because they know that is not what the people want, so instead they lie twist and take away from the context the true meaning of the constitution.
    This is why he can't give a clear and logical answer, he has none, his side of the debate is based on lies and dishonesty. Go to Cuba or Venezuela you worthless little communist fuck, you will fool no one here.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #144  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You are a waste of time, you still haven't explained satisfactorily what the founders meant by "shall not infringe" you talk in circles with meaningless gibberish you are a waste of peoples time. You can't concentrate on anything and are constantly off on another tangent, put the drugs away peter.
    The militia/people were to be the army. Why would the founders what the peoples right to bear arms infringed on? But the militia isn't the army, we gave that up almost at our inception; so now for the purpose of self defense, what types of arms do the people need? This is the question asked and where the disagreement lies...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #145  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,098
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    An idiot with an assult rifle isn't going to match up to the military. To revolt you have to have a reason, a means to organize, an area to organize, a target to attact...else you have no frickiing use for an assult rifle. So explain how you are going to do this and whom you are going to attack? For example, are a group of you going to get in your Hum-vees, go down to your local state capital, and shoot it to hell. If so, why and where do you go next?

    This is very much the topic because this is why you say you need assult rifles...to protect yourself from evil government. I simply what to know why and how you plan to do it...
    first off Peter... it is assAult (notice the second a??????) rifle.


    Secondly Peter the proposed ban isn't for assAult rifles, it is for scary LOOKING semi-automatic weapons... ( I know you don't care about that distinction )

    Third, Peter.... AN idiot, against a military force, armed with an Abrams tank is no match either. However 10,000, 50,000, a million armed with their rifles, hand guns or pointy sticks will make a force take notice.... hence the Second Amendment.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #146  
    Timed Out
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    first off Peter... it is assAult (notice the second a??????) rifle.


    Secondly Peter the proposed ban isn't for assAult rifles, it is for scary LOOKING semi-automatic weapons... ( I know you don't care about that distinction )

    Third, Peter.... AN idiot, against a military force, armed with an Abrams tank is no match either. However 10,000, 50,000, a million armed with their rifles, hand guns or pointy sticks will make a force take notice.... hence the Second Amendment.
    They will also make a lot of dead meat...hence the absurdity of your argument.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #147  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,900
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Why would the founders what the peoples right to bear arms infringed on?
    First off explain or rewrite this sentence.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #148  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,098
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    The militia/people were to be the army. Why would the founders what the peoples right to bear arms infringed on? But the militia isn't the army, we gave that up almost at our inception; so now for the purpose of self defense, what types of arms do the people need? This is the question asked and where the disagreement lies...
    Peter. Peter. Peter....



    You obviously have no understanding for history or the context for the writing of the Constitution. Because if you did, you wouldn't be arguing this silly point.


    You are exactly what the Founders feared, a blissfully uninformed twit, that has no understanding of freedom or what it takes to keep it...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #149  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,098
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    They will also make a lot of dead meat...hence the absurdity of your argument.
    LOL! There are none so blind, as those who will not see... Bye Peter. You are truly uninformed...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #150  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,900
    This is going nowhere, apparently that is peters trademark.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •