Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Read the words "well regulated"!
    OK, since you're obviously too stupid to understand the meaning of the 2nd amendment, please allow George Mason, the man who wrote the thing, to explain it to you:

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    Of course then there is Alexander Hamilton's view on it:
    If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual State. In a single State, if the persons entrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.
    -- Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28
    And then there's this by a Supreme Court Justice:
    "The militia is the natural defense of a free country against sudden foreign invasions, domestic insurrections, and domestic usurpation of power by rulers. The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of the republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally ... enable the people to resist and triumph over them."
    -- Joseph Story, Supreme Court Justice, Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States, p. 3:746-7, 1833
    Of course, you and your ilk, especially that tyrant in the White House believe in this:
    "The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing."
    -- Adolph Hitler, Hitler's Secret Conversations 403
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

What part of "well regulated milita" is foreign to you?
    That's so cute, little peter, why don't you read the last supreme court decision concerning guns, read for comprehension.
    Like I think you possibly could.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    OK, since you're obviously too stupid to understand the meaning of the 2nd amendment, please allow George Mason, the man who wrote the thing, to explain it to you:

Of course then there is Alexander Hamilton's view on it:

And then there's this by a Supreme Court Justice:

Of course, you and your ilk, especially that tyrant in the White House believe in this:
    You aren't being asked to disarm so what is the problem?

Timed Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That's so cute, little peter, why don't you read the last supreme court decision concerning guns, read for comprehension.
    Like I think you possibly could.
    The last SC decision stipulates that we have a right to have an arm for self-defense. So how is your ability to defend your self being taken away by anything presented by Obama?

The last SC decision stipulates that we have a right to have an arm for self-defense. So how is your ability to defend your self being taken away by anything presented by Obama?
    If he has a 15 round clip and if I'm obeying some new law limiting me to 10 the answer should be obvious, you have had your posts refuted and your idiot questions answered , now go digest what you heard.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Go police your liberal friends, all these murders are committed by lawless liberals, you are a cancer on a law abiding society little peter.

Timed Out
    If he has a 15 round clip and if I'm obeying some new law limiting me to 10 the answer should be obvious, you have had your posts refuted and your idiot questions answered , now go digest what you heard.
    So go to the shooting range and become a better shot. If you kill him with your first shot you don't need the other nine...

Timed Out
    Go police your liberal friends, all these murders are committed by lawless liberals, you are a cancer on a law abiding society little peter.
    Not me, I don't even have a gun...

If restrictive gun laws resulted in a safer society then Chicago Il. would be the safest place in America. The only thing the restrictive gun laws Petie and his ilk support result in is a disarmed law abiding public and criminals preying on them and each other. Criminals don't give a fuck about the law....they're criminals after all.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Not me, I don't even have a gun...
    Then you have no right to comment on guns so STFU.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf