1. #1 Butt plugs, artificial vaginas among prizes awarded at public university's ‘Dirty Bin 
    By Oliver Darcy, on Feb 07, 2013

A public university’s Union Activities Board (UAB) paid $304.69 to purchase sex toys as prizes for a “Dirty Bingo” event, an administrator told Campus Reform on Thursday.

A photo uploaded to Facebook displays the sex toys the university has purchased as awards for winners of "Dirty Bingo."

The items purchased as awards include butt plugs, an artificial vagina, vibrators, dildos, lubricant, edible underwear, a book on sex positions, and other items, Lauryn Collier, president of North Carolina State University’s (NCSU) UAB, told Campus Reform in a statement Thursday.

An image, posted to the event’s Facebook page, also reveals artificial vaginas among the many prizes to be given away.

The “Dirty Bingo” event, slated to take place next Tuesday, aims to find “innovative” ways to discuss sexual health on the campus.
    Read More>http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4608

We need more money for education, the rich don't pay their fair share, our children are the future we must pay more to educate them, or teachers can't afford office supplies...........

That's it, we can fix this if we throw money at it!

This is what goes on in between the kiddies lessons on global warming, oh I forget , they are young adults..................not.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

And I thought The Dirty Show in Detroit was perverse. At least that's on private property and they require ID to get in.

I'm not providing a link to The Dirty Show. Google it, I'm not getting whatever email hitting that site will generate.