Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Cop Killer Dorner was called the N-word by Hispanic LAPD cops 
    Power CUer
    I've been trying to ignore this story all day, but the local media is obsessed. For those who don't know, we in Southern California have had a homicidal ex-cop running around all day. The police still haven't found him. A boatload of cops are up at Big Bear, a local ski resort, where a winter storm is about to start. (It's already cold here in San Diego--well, relatively speaking--but then maybe Nadin has been doing her crackerjack reporting at the DUmp? I imagine her parrots are freezing their tail feathers off.)

At any rate, this fugitive killer, Christopher Dorner, is ex-Navy and ex-LAPD. The scuttlebutt is that he is killing cops (and their relatives) because LAPD fired him unfairly after he reported abusive behavior of a suspect by a female cop. Ordinarily I wouldn't care about this LA thing, but Dorner was in San Diego, at Point Loma (where there is a Navy base) and at the airport. Was he trying to get out of the country?

Like all homicidal nut jobs, this guy has a "manifesto" and a package mailed to the media. Drudge has the link to the unredacted manifesto and what no one is talking about is that the racism this guy perceived at LAPD was perpetrated by Hispanic guys and the investigator of the incident was also Hispanic:

http://boywithgrenade.org/2013/02/07...ers-manifesto/

While on a assigned patrol footbeat in Hollywood Division, Officers Hermilio Buridios IV and Marlon Magana (both current LAPD officers) decided that they would voice their personal feelings about the black community. While traveling back to the station in a 12 passenger van I heard Magana refer to another individual as a ******. I wasn’t sure if I heard correctly as there were many conversations in the van that was compiled of at least 8 officers and he was sitting in the very rear and me in the very front. Even with the multiple conversations and ambient noise I heard Officer Magana call an indivdual a ****** again. Now that I had confirmed it, I told Magana not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, “I’ll say it when I want”. Officer Burdios, a friend of his, also stated that he would say ****** when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around Burdios’ neck and squeezed. I stated to Burdios, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer Magana’s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately. The sad thing about this incident was that when Detective Ty from internal affairs investigated this incident only (1) officer (unknown) in the van other than myself had statements constistent with what actually happened. The other six officers (John Carey, Gary Parker, Jacob Waks, Abraham Schefres and names I have forgotten) all stated they heard nothing and saw nothing. Shame on every one of you. Shame on Detective Ty (same ethnicity as Burdios) for creating a separate 1.28 formal complaint against me (Schefres complaint) in retaliation for initiating the complaint against Burdios and Magana. Don’t retaliate against honest officers for breaking your so called blue line. I hope your son Ryan Ty, who I knew, is a better officer than you, Detective Ty.The saddest part of this ordeal was that Officer Burdios and Magana were only given 22 day suspensions and are still LAPD officers to this day. That day, the LAPD stated that it is acceptable for fellow officers to call black officers ******s to their face and you will receive a slap on the wrist. Even sadder is that during that 22 day suspension Buridios and Magana received is that the LAPPL (Los Angeles Police Protective League) paid the officers their salaries while they were suspended. When I took a two day suspension for an accidental discharge, I took my suspension and never applied for a league salary. Its called integrity.

This reminds me of what is going on in South Central and Compton, formerly Black sections of LA that are rapidly becoming Hispanic areas. The Hispanic gangs are threatening Black families to get them to move.

I wonder if Dorner and the racist Hispanic guys all voted for Obama.

It's a big national story, now, second only to the snowmaggedon heading toward New England and NYC.

I zipped through his rant, but didn't see where he, the author, was called anything at all. The word was used in his presence and the speaker refused to back down.

So, as if he had never heard a black person use the word, this nut case declares war on the world.

I suspect a medical problem, though. Charles Whitman, the Texas Tower sniper, suffered from a previously unknown brain tumor. Autopsy showed that it probably would have killed him in months, but opinions vary as to whether it was truly the cause of Whitman's outburst.

Maybe they'll get to do an autopsy on Dorner, maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I zipped through his rant, but didn't see where he, the author, was called anything at all. The word was used in his presence and the speaker refused to back down.

So, as if he had never heard a black person use the word, this nut case declares war on the world.

I suspect a medical problem, though. Charles Whitman, the Texas Tower sniper, suffered from a previously unknown brain tumor. Autopsy showed that it probably would have killed him in months, but opinions vary as to whether it was truly the cause of Whitman's outburst.

Maybe they'll get to do an autopsy on Dorner, maybe not.

Whenever I hear about a case like this, where the guy has led a pretty decent life until he snaps and goes nuts, I wonder about neurological issues. I doubt he's going to surrender, it's going to end in an armed standoff with the cops, who will have to shoot him dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I wonder if Dorner and the racist Hispanic guys all voted for Obama.
    Dorner claims, in that ridiculous rambling tirade, that he didn't vote in 2012 because he wanted Huntsman. Doesn't say anything about 2008.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

A narrative is being created by the media. Many are now calling this killer a real-life Django.

Yes.

http://michellemalkin.com/2013/02/08...he-new-django/

7. #7 Re: Cop Killer Dorner was called the N-word by Hispanic LAPD cops 
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    A narrative is being created by the media. Many are now calling this killer a real-life Django.

Yes.

http://michellemalkin.com/2013/02/08...he-new-django/
    I suppose that this will be more palatable than the facts, which are that Dorner is a liberal who favors gun control, loathes the NRA, is a fan of Obama, MSNBC, gay marriage and Piers Morgan. So, when will the calls for introspection and civility from MSDNC and Piers come out?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I suppose that this will be more palatable than the facts, which are that Dorner is a liberal who favors gun control, loathes the NRA, is a fan of Obama, MSNBC, gay marriage and Piers Morgan. So, when will the calls for introspection and civility from MSDNC and Piers come out?
    And aren't we all fortunate that he escaped into the California woods instead of, say, the Seattle woods where the use of drones is prohibited because Dorner wouldn't want to be spied upon.

And to think people wonder why whites look at blacks as animals. Well, if the shoe fits...
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

10. #10 Cop Killer Dorner was called the N-word by Hispanic LAPD cops 
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And to think people wonder why whites look at blacks as animals. Well, if the shoe fits...
    I'm white and I certainly don't look at blacks that way. What the hell are you talking about?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)