Thread: Obama ARROGANCE

Hybrid View

1. #1 Obama ARROGANCE 
    From who else but Boortz,this quote was from Obomba's acceptance speech.
    Quite the arrogant piece of work!!

"I am absolutely certain that generations from now we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick. This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." Obama

And Bootz's take on it, always funny!

Isn't that amazing? Not until Barack "The Messiah" Obama signed up that last delegate did this country do anything to care for sick people. Medicare and Medicaid have existed on paper only ... certainly not in reality. What's more ... a signal has now been sent to the oceans to recede and a great glob of Neosporin has now been spread across our planet. Does this man believe his own bullshit? We can only hope not.

By the way ... I'm still waiting for someone to point out one single Obama legislative accomplishment. Don't rush, I have all the time in the world.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Excellent and very funny. ;)

The sad thing is - a 40% federal tax rate increase will be required of the average American employee to begin this magic health program of Ohillary.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    From who else but Boortz,this quote was from Obomba's acceptance speech.
    Quite the arrogant piece of work!!

And Bootz's take on it, always funny!
    Sounds like the peramble to a new 'Sermon on the Mount', make that, Hill '' !Next it will be "Tell John The Blind See and the Lame walk" ' !

Isn't that amazing? Not until Barack "The Messiah" Obama signed up that last delegate did this country do anything to care for sick people. Medicare and Medicaid have existed on paper only ... certainly not in reality. What's more ... a signal has now been sent to the oceans to recede and a great glob of Neosporin has now been spread across our planet. Does this man believe his own bullshit? We can only hope not.

By the way ... I'm still waiting for someone to point out one single Obama legislative accomplishment. Don't rush, I have all the time in the world.
    This is typical of Obama. On his website, he makes claims that he is going to "shed the light" on government by putting all kind of records on the internet. The fact that putting these records on the net is already being done and HAS been being done for the past ten years doesn't enter into it.

Typical.