1. #1 A question regarding empire? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Teh Stupid never stops at DUmmieLand...

Fri Feb 8, 2013, 12:16 PM
    Skidmore

A question regarding empire?

Just because I've been on so infrequently for the past 3 weeks and I've been getting a headache this morning trying to wade through what is being protected here and why. I gather some think it is empire.

What does "empire" mean to you? What does getting rid of the American empire mean to you? What are you willing to give up to do so? I think lots of people talk out of both sides of their mouths when it comes to issues like this. What are you willing to give up?

Dipshit Skidmore assumes anyone cares he hasn't been on.

And if we did have an "American Empire" we certainly wouldn't have a DU. But that just goes right over their widdle heads...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Empire is not a bad thing, in and of itself. Where would India be now if it hadn't been part of the British Empire first? Where would the western world be if it were not for the Roman Empire? They were brutes who liked to watch people fight to the death or get eaten by lions, but they also built roads, established trade routes, and built structures that have survived for over 2000 years.

It all depends on who runs the Empire, and how much participation the average person has within that government. It's possible to have a benevolent Empire, I'm pretty sure that's how the British viewed themselves in the 19th Century.

Is Skidmark calling Obama an emperor?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

What Empire means to me is the bad guys from Star Wars, not anything to do whatsoever with America.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

What the Moonbats should do ( but don't) is look within America, instead outside of it.

The Imperial power is being forced upon the citizens of this nation more then outside of its borders. The Left feel it is their duty ( being enlightened and all) to run the lives of other people who don't need their unasked aid.

The Left is making it their business to get into ours; and if you object, they'll destroy you.

If DU really doesn't want an Empire, then tell Chris Rock, the rest of Hollywood, the media, and college professors across America to stop act like Obama is the grand emperor ( Obama ain't my boss, I am).
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

6. #6 Empire? I loved that album! 
    Queensryche rocks!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.