Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Univision Employee Calls Marco Rubio Token Slave Boy 
    In what has become a recurring theme for the Spanish language network Univision, one of their employees took to social media recently to smear Senator Marco Rubio (R-Fla.). According to the Miami Herald, a top assistant to a Univision news boss criticized Rubio being chosen as the Republican response to the State of the Union.

The employee at the center of the controversy is one Angelica Artiles who took to Facebook to post the following vicious attack:

Oh, wow, the loser is going to speak after our President. Anything to get publicity. Ask him to do us a favor and stay home that night…What makes Marquito a patriot? You’ve been watching some Disney movie, not even Romney wanted him, get over it, we won! Tell Marquito to stay home with Snow White and the other six dwarfs. His career as a politician is o-v-e-r. The only reason he is speaking after the President is because most of the other Republicans are smart enough to know when they’ve had it. He is the token slave boy chosen to look like a fool, once AGAIN. Makes me laugh. Talk about mediocrity when you voted for Mittens and Ryan. Wow.
    Univision, which is owned by a major Democratic donor named Haim Saban, is known for its vitriolic attacks on Senator Rubio. As NewsBusters reported in August of 2012, a vicious Facebook post under Univision's byline attacked Rubio by saying (translated from Spanish below):

Beyond ideology, Rubio is a mediocre politician and contradictory to the values he claims to represent. Jeb Bush is more Latino and talented than him.
    Rubio’s clashes with the network go back well before the 2012 election, with Univision’s news chief Issac Lee decided to run a story about a quarter-century-old drug bust involving the senator’s brother-in-law. According to the Miami Herald article, the anti-Rubio sentiments, “reflect the prevailing political feeling among Univision’s higher ups and its Doral [Florida] headquarters.”

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey...oken-slave-boy
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

What would the Democrat party be without it's racism and fear? When your policies are failures, that's all that is left.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    What would the Democrat party be without it's racism and fear? When your policies are failures, that's all that is left.

And here all this time I thought you and I were the racists.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    And here all this time I thought you and I were the racists.
    Oh, we are. But we're bad racists because we disagree with policy. They are good racists because they disagree with us.

The A-A community needs to switch to Repulican now. Gay marriage was called a civil rights action, that pissed off the black community and now these nuts are calling an Hispanic man a slave. Before you know it, blacks will own nothing of their past treatment in this country.

I'd like to know what Angelica's DU name is. That screed could have been plucked out of any thread over there.
    Be Not Afraid.

The funny thing is that the knock on the GOP is that there aren't enough minorities, however, any minority(read: black or Latino) who dares to think for themselves are vilified and called Uncle Tom or what we have above. It's all about the plan.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The funny thing is that the knock on the GOP is that there aren't enough minorities, however, any minority(read: black or Latino) who dares to think for themselves are vilified and called Uncle Tom or what we have above. It's all about the plan.
    Damned if you do and damned if you don't rule. Until the MSM is knocked out we wont win the WH ever again, you can bank on it.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

They attacked Condi. They attack Michelle Malkin, of course they will attack Rubio...they say they care about minorities...but only those who agree with their agenda.

Once in a while, these closeted racists slip up and are caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    They attacked Condi. They attack Michelle Malkin, of course they will attack Rubio...they say they care about minorities...but only those who agree with their agenda.

Once in a while, these closeted racists slip up and are caught.
    They called Colin Powell a house slave. Wonder if they still think that way?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

They called Colin Powell a house slave. Wonder if they still think that way?
    I think he buckled under all the criticism and started to move to the left.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    In what has become a recurring theme for the Spanish language network Univision, one of their employees took to social media recently to smear Senator Marco Rubio (R-Fla.). According to the Miami Herald, a top assistant to a Univision news boss criticized Rubio being chosen as the Republican response to the State of the Union.
    While I suspect that some of the upset with Rubio from the less than uniform identity group called "hispanic vote" has to do with the fact that he doesn't support open immigration and a destruction of our border and nationhood - there is also the ongoing unpleasantness between the Cubans and all other latin-American Americans.

Of course, the Cubans don't simply see themselves as better than Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, and you better believe Jamazicans, Haitians, and Dominicans- they actually see themselves as better than everyone. Also when a Cuban says, "Cuban" he means caucasian Cuban. Blacks are blacks.