Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Univision Employee Calls Marco Rubio Token Slave Boy 
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    While I suspect that some of the upset with Rubio from the less than uniform identity group called "hispanic vote" has to do with the fact that he doesn't support open immigration and a destruction of our border and nationhood - there is also the ongoing unpleasantness between the Cubans and all other latin-American Americans.

Of course, the Cubans don't simply see themselves as better than Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, and you better believe Jamazicans, Haitians, and Dominicans- they actually see themselves as better than everyone. Also when a Cuban says, "Cuban" he means caucasian Cuban. Blacks are blacks.
    And this has exactly what to do with the story?

Please...explain to us how what you posted explains the reason a Univision employee went off on a DU worthy rant on the company FB page? Or that what she said reflects the feelings of management?

This is just more proof of what is under the veil of "tolerance" with every Libtard when "one of their own" steps off the reservation.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

2. #12 Re: Univision Employee Calls Marco Rubio Token Slave Boy 
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    While I suspect that some of the upset with Rubio from the less than uniform identity group called "hispanic vote" has to do with the fact that he doesn't support open immigration and a destruction of our border and nationhood - there is also the ongoing unpleasantness between the Cubans and all other latin-American Americans.

Of course, the Cubans don't simply see themselves as better than Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, and you better believe Jamazicans, Haitians, and Dominicans- they actually see themselves as better than everyone. Also when a Cuban says, "Cuban" he means caucasian Cuban. Blacks are blacks.
    Liberals have always treated Cubans as faux Latinos because they vote Republican, and this is par for the course. The real issue that some Latinos have is that Cuban-Americans also do better at assimilating and are not dependant on government handouts. This makes them a threat to Spanish language media that lose viewers as they identify with English speakers and move away from the mental barrio that they have constructed. The success of Cubans in America is a threat to their power and that is why they foment this divisive bigotry.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I have two questions:

1) who actually watches Univision? Their ratings are probably worse than Current.

2) How long until that stupid liberal is commentating on MSNBC?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

4. #14 Re: Univision Employee Calls Marco Rubio Token Slave Boy 
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I have two questions:

1) who actually watches Univision? Their ratings are probably worse than Current.
    Not likely. Spanish-language media is increasing market shares as Latinos continue to immigrate but not assimilate.
    That depends on whether she wants to take a pay cut. Univision has a much larger audience than MSDNC.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I have two questions:

1) Pretty much every Hispanic inmate at Southwoods State Prison because it's the only Spanish language channel they get. Also, in the Hispanic community in general it gets great ratings because there just aren't many other options out there for strictly Spanish programming outside of regular channels being broadcast in Spanish. Be that as it may, the question of their ratings is irrelevant. The relevant issue here is that once again someone from the left, while more than likely accusing the GOP of wanton racism or that there aren't many minority Republicans do what they do best and that's marginalize and black or Hispanic who dares to be conservative/Republican.

2) Probably soon.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.