#1 Balsamic and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower02-09-2013, 05:42 PM
Balsamic and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Quick Info: 4 Servings
Nutritional Info (Per serving): Calories: 149, Saturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 364mg, Dietary Fiber: 4g, Total Fat: 10g, Carbs: 10g, Cholesterol: 7mg, Protein: 7g
Carb Choices: 0.5
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 1 head(s) cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
- 1 teaspoon marjoram, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper, black ground
- 2 tablespoon vinegar balsamic
- 1/2 cup(s) cheese, Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 450įF.
2. Toss cauliflower, oil, marjoram, salt and pepper. Roast on a large rimmed baking sheet until starting to soften and brown on the bottom, 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Toss the cauliflower with vinegar and sprinkle with cheese. Return to the oven and roast until the cheese is melted and any moisture has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes more.
" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."
"A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|