1. #1 Ron Paul Files International Trademark Complaint Against His Own Fans 
    Ron Paul has filed a complaint with the World Intellectual Property Organization against the proprietors of RonPaul.com and RonPaul.org, according to a blog post on their site on Friday.

The authors of RonPaul.com see the move as the ultimate betrayal from a politician who, more than many others, depended on an astounding level of grassroots support on the Internet in order to keep his longshot presidential campaigns running.

"Last month, after Ron Paul expressed regret on the Alex Jones show over not owning RonPaul.com (in an interview titled "Ron Paul: The Internet Is Our Last Chance to Awaken America"), dozens of supporters urged us to contact Ron Paul to work out a deal," the owners of RonPaul.com write.
    They say they offered Paul the use of RonPaul.org as a "free gift" but wanted to keep RonPaul.com. Their price, should Paul really want RonPaul.com, was $250,000.

"Claims that we tried to sell Ron Paul "his name" for $250k or even $800k are completely untrue, and there is little doubt that our mailing list would have enabled Ron Paul to raise several million dollars for the liberty movement this year. It would have been a win/win/win situation for everyone involved," they write.

Even more shocking to the proprietors is that Paul's complaint was lodged with a U.N. agency, an organization that garners mistrust among libertarians.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/ro...nt-against-his
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Once again Ron Paul proves he has more in common with Obama than the Republicans/Conservatives.

Both are willing to throw anyone under the bus that isn't useful to them anymore.

Karma's a real bitch isn't Paulbots?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Dr. Nuts is just that. Nuts ....

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Trademark complaint? You can trademark rigidity, intransigence, and poor judgement?

Who knew?

The words 'intellectual' and Ron Paul should never be used in the same sentence.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

His followers should put their donation money to better use. I see children without winter coats.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This story is too funny!!! Ron Paul supporters should email Dr. Nuts and rip him one.

Better yet, total cutoff of $$$.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    This story is too funny!!! Ron Paul supporters should email Dr. Nuts and rip him one.

Better yet, total cutoff of $$$.
    Seriously? Come 2016, they will all be chanting for him to be on the write in. Heck, it wouldn't surprise me if they try to sue states to put him on the ballot, even if he doesn't run. His followers are just as nuts as he is. They will stop at nothing to get him elected.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....