1. #1 I took a friend to the emergency room at 3am Saturday morning. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Sunday mornin at the DUmp...

Sun Feb 10, 2013, 05:11 AM
    Are_grits_groceries

I took a friend to the emergency room at 3am Saturday morning.

Last edited Sun Feb 10, 2013, 05:12 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

Since I have become a vampire,I was up filing my fangs when the phone rang. When I saw the name on caller id,I knew this would not be a happy call whatever it was.

When I answered, I heard her gasping in pain and asking me to take her to the hospital. I live about 4 blocks away, so I threw on some jeans and such and raced over to her house.

When I got out, I could hear her moaning at the back door. I practically carried her to the car. I put my hazard lights on and took off. I know it's a small town because there was NOBODY on the roads. I went through 5 red lights after checking for oncoming cars or whatever.

As I am Pettying my way around town, she is doubled over and screaming at a couple of points. Whatever the hell is going on could range from deadly to extremely painful but not fatal. I talk to her as best I can.

There is more in the post but...does anyone really care????
    May the FORCE be with you!

If the writer is a high school sophomore, I would give her an A.

College students or above get a C.

Keep your day job, Grits. Your writing talent is not ready for consideration yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    If the writer is a high school sophomore, I would give her an A.

College students or above get a C.

Keep your day job, Grits. Your writing talent is not ready for consideration yet.

Tweenaged girls are not all that particular about style and such if deeply misunderstood vampires are the subject matter-as Stephanie Meyer and the CW have found out.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Tweenaged girls are not all that particular about style and such if deeply misunderstood vampires are the subject matter-as Stephanie Meyer and the CW have found out.
    As far as I know, Stephanie Meyer had some fresh ideas about what a vampire might be, and that goes a long way with me. Meyer threw out the old vampire model and introduced a whole new concept - or at least new to me. So in my opinion, she gets 80 points out of 100 just for that.

I didn't see anything original about Grits' submission - unless Grits is 15; then, it's pretty good.

Since I have become a zombie,I was up softening my head when the phone rang.
    Fixed.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.