1. #1 A maintenance worker then put up the flag, and the mistake wasn't noticed for a coupl 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Items for Sale
    DUmmies go Coo-Coo for flag...

Sat Feb 9, 2013, 11:01 PM
    DainBramaged

A maintenance worker then put up the flag, and the mistake wasn't noticed for a couple of hours.

How could you NOT FUCKING NOTICE a Confederate battle flag was flying over your capitol for a couple of fucking hours you idiot corncobs.

Confederate battle flag raised over Mississippi Supreme Court building

A Confederate battle flag flew atop a state building in Mississippi for a couple hours after workers mistakenly bought it, a state spokeswoman told the Clarion-Ledger newspaper.

The flag was put up on the state Supreme Court building in Jackson about 2 p.m. Friday and taken down by 4 p.m.

Kym Wiggins, public information officer for the state Department of Finance and Administration, gave this account, the Clarion-Ledger said:

Workers went to a local vendor to buy new flags to replace a state flag that was torn. They were given two boxes labeled "Mississippi State Flag" -- but the flags inside were Confederate battle flags. A maintenance worker then put up the flag, and the mistake wasn't noticed for a couple of hours.

Wiggins described the incident as "highly unusual."

A professor emeritus of political science at the University of Southern Mississippi gave the Clarion-Ledger a different take. "Have we seceded already?" said Joseph Parker. “The execution is faster than I thought.”

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-building?lite

May the FORCE be with you!

2. #2 OMG!!! 
    WE'RE OFFENDED!

What do you call an arrogant bully that can never admit it when he's wrong? Mr. President.

Message to DU.

Get over yourselves and get a life.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Mississippi is one of two (I think) states that used the Confederate Battle flag within its flag design. I'm not sure I would notice, what with the flag being all folded when I sent it up.

Pretty funny, though.