Hybrid View

1. #1 Los Angeles puts up $1 million reward for Dorner 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By Matt Smith, CNN
    updated 5:37 PM EST, Sun February 10, 2013

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Los Angeles put up a $1 million reward Sunday for the capture and conviction of Christopher Dorner, a renegade former police officer they say has killed three people in a self-proclaimed war on his old department.

"We will not tolerate anyone undermining the security, the tranquility of our neighborhoods and our communities," Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa told reporters. "We will not tolerate this reign of terror that has robbed us of the peace of mind that residents of Southern California deserve. We will not tolerate this murderer remaining at large."

The offer -- raised in conjunction with businesses, private donors and community groups -- is "the largest ever offered to our knowledge," Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said.

I wonder if he's anywhere near where they are looking? I'm sure the Drones will be out so I'd get back to a city. Or maybe a mountain lion got him. Or wolves. Or maybe he's in Mexico???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I wonder if he's anywhere near where they are looking? I'm sure the Drones will be out so I'd get back to a city. Or maybe a mountain lion got him. Or wolves. Or maybe he's in Mexico???
    I'm sure he got out of the snowy area, to easy to spot him there.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I wonder if you can shoot him first?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

And now the left is cheering on the ex-LAPD officer accused of killing spree...

So is anyone surprised?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    And now the left is cheering on the ex-LAPD officer accused of killing spree...

So is anyone surprised?
    No. There are sections of nearly every city where he could live in complete safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    No. There are sections of nearly every city where he could live in complete safety.
    The law is only for some to obey now. He is right under their noses, you can bet on it.
    I heard one news person say he was possibly in Mexico, I doubt it, I don't think he wants to live underground in Mexico, he could get killed there.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

I don't know. He would have to defend on poor people to protect him, and they might just want a piece of that million dollar reward.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I'm sure the Drones will be out...
    The drones are out. Question is, are they armed.

If Barry whacks this guy on US soil, from above, you think he'll be impeached? Or like everything else the guy and his administration does, no one will care. My money is on "no one will care". I mean, when you get down to it, What Difference Does It Make? He's dead.
    Be Not Afraid.

Barry would never whack a black dude on American soil, I'm sure the murders are the Republicans fault anyway.