1. #1 Your dog really does understand you... 
    Pet dogs are much more likely to steal food when they think nobody can see them, suggesting for the first time that they can understand a human's point of view.
    For years, dog lovers have argued that their beloved pooches are clever and can understand humans - but until now it hadn't been tested by science.
    Experts have discovered that when a human tells a dog not to take food, it is four times more likely to disobey in a dark room than a lit room.

They are like kids, we knew this.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They are like kids, we knew this.
    So do they!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

I miss my little Jay :(

That little bastard knew me lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Bella and Darlene always watch us very carefully

Bella can be very sneaky. A few weeks ago I bought a little stuffed bear for them, a bear in a World War I aviator outfit, little leather jacket, leather hat and white scarf, got it at a sale for $.75. I was going to put it away til later and put it on the counter top. The top is extra high. She watched me leave the room and when I returned, the bear was gone. I found it in her large pile of toys. The little sneak took it off the counter. I didn't think she could reach that high.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Our two are smart and they are all excited this morning. They saw me getting the car ready for them.

What they don't know is it's to the ebil VET!!! Darlene is having a dental and Bella is having
    her nails cut.
    May the FORCE be with you!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Darlene is back home from da dental! She is zonked out on her day bed.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    The baby (4 mos old chihuahua) is really getting the hang of "sit". He now sits for a treat without being told to. He also understands "shush" which he learned with the aid of a water bottle. He is not yappy at all. He barks when other dogs go by, and when something strange is happening.

He doesn't quite understand windows. But hell, Microsoft doesn't either. ba duh duh....

He's got most of the fetch game down... but doesn't like giving the toy back right away. In fact, he sometimes takes the toy for an extra lap around the house. Speaking of which, weeks ago when he discovered that he could run down the hall through the living room back through the kitchen to the family room and then back into the living room in a big circle he thought it was the best thing ever. He wears himself out doing circles. But the good part is, that it seems to have taught him something about physical dynamics, and when we are out on the leash, and he wraps himself around a tree by running in ever smaller circles (long leash) he then runs the other way to free himself.

Yes, I think I am bragging, but he does seem to be pretty smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The baby (4 mos old chihuahua) is really getting the hang of "sit". He now sits for a treat without being told to. He also understands "shush" which he learned with the aid of a water bottle. He is not yappy at all. He barks when other dogs go by, and when something strange is happening.

He doesn't quite understand windows. But hell, Microsoft doesn't either. ba duh duh....

He's got most of the fetch game down... but doesn't like giving the toy back right away. In fact, he sometimes takes the toy for an extra lap around the house. Speaking of which, weeks ago when he discovered that he could run down the hall through the living room back through the kitchen to the family room and then back into the living room in a big circle he thought it was the best thing ever. He wears himself out doing circles. But the good part is, that it seems to have taught him something about physical dynamics, and when we are out on the leash, and he wraps himself around a tree by running in ever smaller circles (long leash) he then runs the other way to free himself.

Yes, I think I am bragging, but he does seem to be pretty smart.
    Do you have a picture of him?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly