Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Wolves to be 'educated' not to kill sheep"

The title of this thread makes me think about how American govt is currently trying teach or 'educate' our kids to not have critical thinking skills necessary for independent reasoning and logic. In part, so that they become more 'malleable', easier to mold and control. And so that they have fewer and fewer survival skills in the market place of ideas.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

This reminds me of a WB cartoon by Chuck Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    This reminds me of a WB cartoon by Chuck Jones.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    The Sierra Club and the U.S. Forest Service were presenting an alternative to Montana ranchers for controlling the coyote population. It seems after years of trapping and shooting coyotes, the Sierra Club had come up with a more "humane" method of dealing with coyotes. The Sierra Club was proposing that the coyotes be trapped alive and the males castrated and thus released without killing them. This was actually proposed by the Sierra Club and USFS.

All of the ranchers thought about this for a minute. Finally an old cowboy- rancher type in the back of the room stood up and said, "Son, I don't think you understand our problem here. These coyotes aren't fucking our sheep, they're eating them." The meeting never really returned to order after that.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

5. #15 Re: Wolves to be 'educated' not to kill sheep 
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    The Sierra Club and the U.S. Forest Service were presenting an alternative to Montana ranchers for controlling the coyote population. It seems after years of trapping and shooting coyotes, the Sierra Club had come up with a more "humane" method of dealing with coyotes. The Sierra Club was proposing that the coyotes be trapped alive and the males castrated and thus released without killing them. This was actually proposed by the Sierra Club and USFS.

All of the ranchers thought about this for a minute. Finally an old cowboy- rancher type in the back of the room stood up and said, "Son, I don't think you understand our problem here. These coyotes aren't fucking our sheep, they're eating them." The meeting never really returned to order after that.
    ROFLOL!!!

This could work out with the wolves, if the trainers could simply make them understand that they have a choice between not eating sheep or castration. I can see most male wolves going vegan, and some angry feminist wolves taking up the hunt and blaming the males out of spite.:D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!