#1 POTUS SOTU Address to focus on economy. LMAO02-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Barry is going to focus on the economy during the State of the Union Address? That's hilarious. The other 364 days of the year the guy doesn't give a crap about the economy, now it's important.
I'll help with the speech: "Republicans caused the economic problems in the country and they are blocking my attempts at fixing the economy. My fair and balanced approach calls for a tax increase on some of our top earners. I don't know why Republicans continue to block my efforts to fix the economy. They broke it but don't want to fix it. White people love Chris Rock. Why won't they listen to him after he just told them that I am the daddy and Michele is the mommy of the country. They broke the economy but won't let me fix it (repeat 100 more times)".
But seriously, how were the American people duped into believing that this clown shoes has any kind of intelligence? I've seen nothing in five years from this guy that he even understands the most basic principles of finance or economics, or law. People think he's crafty but I see him as predictable as a Democrat that wants to raise taxes.
The economy as the focus of his address cracks me up. He deflects and dodges every attempt to talk about it until he can have a captive audience and blame everyone and anyone but himself. Also look for some gun-grabbing and vagueness regarding immigration.Be Not Afraid.
02-11-2013, 09:17 PM
He will say the rich need to pay their fair share and that Republicans want tax breaks for bazzilionaires.
He will do like little peter and say it over and over as if that some how will make it true.The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
02-11-2013, 09:52 PM
I expect more kids as props.May the FORCE be with you!
02-11-2013, 11:01 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
Barack Hussein Obama 2013 State of the Union Drinking Game
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY:
Four taxpayers of any sex: one rich white banker-type wearing a suit. Cuff links would be nice. One person in a blue work shirt, another in a white shirt and one wearing rags that in a former life might have been an integral part of a frantic escape through the sewers of Paris. At high tide. The four group around a coffee table directly in front of a television with newspapers laid on table and floor.
One shot glass per person. Everybody brings own and places on table. Suit gets first pick for use during game. White Shirt picks next, then Blue Shirt. Suit pockets last glass as well, and Rags either rents it, borrows a replacement from kitchen or drinks out of own cupped hands.
20 buck ante for White & Blue Shirt. Suit throws in a quarter while Rags can write an IOU.
Fondue pot on table with two packages of Li'l Smokies stewing in Hawaiian barbecue sauce, surrounded by 100 cocktail toothpicks. The kind with the little American flags wrapped around the top.
A large stash of canned beer. Rags gets the cheapest stuff that can be found, like Old Milwaukee Ice Dry Light; Suit gets to drink whatever import he requests; Shirts get to pick favorite domestic, but are required to pay for beer, Li'l Smokies and accouterments.
RULES OF THE GAME.
1. Whenever Barack H. Obama mentions bipartisanship or working across the aisle, everybody drinks a shot of beer.
2. Everybody drinks two shots of beer if Speaker Boehner starts to cry. An entire can if he breaks down sobbing or disappears from view.
3. If Barack H. Obama ever says "Democratic leadership," everybody must drink a whole beer then throw empty can at television. Anybody who hits Harry Reid is exempt from drinking three more shots of beer.
4. If he tells a folksy tale with a deeper meaning about not leaving before the job is done, the last person to throw their arms in the air, fall to their knees and shout "Hallelujah!" has to drink an entire beer.
5. Whenever president mentions liberty or freedom of the proud Afghani people, stand up, salute with your right hand and drink shot of beer with left. If he talks about the liberty or freedom of the American people, stand up, salute with left hand and drink shot of beer with right. First person to mess up has to drink two more shots.
6. If president says the State of the Union is good, but could be better, first person to stop laughing is exempt from drinking one shot of beer and gets to pummel Suit with empty shot glass. No head shots.
7. If Obama mentions the word "drone" everybody immediately makes continuous droning noises. First person to run out of breath has to drink two shots of beer.
8. Every time Barack Obama mentions immigration, last person to eat two Li'l Smokies has to drink two shots of beer. Use toothpicks.
9. If Vice President Joe Biden is caught nodding off, last person to start singing "Wake Up, Little Susie" has to drink three shots of beer.
10. Whenever the president talks about his resolve and adopts a frowny look with his brow all furrowed and stuff, everybody throws Li'l Smokies at the television. The first person to hit Nancy Pelosi in the head is exempt from having to drink two shots of beer. Toothpick use optional.
11. If Barack tells heartfelt story of banker with heart of gold, Suit gets to kick everyone else once. Twice if subject is in the audience. If sitting next to a general, the number of times equal to the amount of stars.
Anybody who can identify person giving Republican response doesn't have to watch it. Suit takes home cash discarding the IOU.
Whoever comes closest to guessing number of standing Os takes home leftover beer after Rags finishes cleaning up.Rest In Peace America
July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|