Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Grayson: “They got rid of me for two years, but now I’m back” 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a shame...

Mon Feb 11, 2013, 08:46 AM
    bigtree

Grayson: “They got rid of me for two years, but now I’m back”

Grayson Returns Emboldened

“They got rid of me for two years, but now I’m back,” Florida Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson said with a wide grin. To clarify, the Alan Grayson — the insult-dishing, left-wing lightning rod, cable TV mainstay — is back.

. . . Grayson said the House historian informed him the victory, a 43-point swing from his 2010 loss, was the biggest comeback in history of the House . . .

Asked whether Democrats, who fiercely protested George W. Bush’s aggressive use of executive power to fight terrorism, should be protesting President Barack Obama’s similar policies, Grayson quickly pivots to an attack on Republicans.

“They love the taste of blood,” Grayson said. “They’re consistently pro-war, consistently pro-killing foreigners. They view the entire world as either a massive inconvenience or something they feel is a personal threat. One or the other. They don’t recognize the world as full of human beings.”

“I’m just honest! OK?” he said, later adding, “Honestly, I get all sorts of atta boys from people because I have the chance to appear on TV frequently, and they don’t, and I say the things that everyone else is thinking here but nobody else has the chance to say . . ."

Grayson, consistently a moron along with the idiots who voted for him.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Ohh noooooooo....

Its alive, ITS ALIVE!!
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Like a good Moonbat, Greyson was asked a question ... but instead of answering that question, he answered one that he was not asked.

In other words, if Obama is abusing his power ... then its Bush's fault.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I only hope he embarrasses his supporters as badly as they deserve.

Alinsky 101.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I only hope he embarrasses his supporters as badly as they deserve.
    If Democrats could be embarrassed, they wouldn't act this way.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    If Democrats could be embarrassed, they wouldn't act this way.
    Not completely, for instance anytime there is a press blackout on a scandal and you can't find a word about it in the MSM, you can tell it involves a Democrat and they're embarrassed about it. Menendez, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Not completely, for instance anytime there is a press blackout on a scandal and you can't find a word about it in the MSM, you can tell it involves a Democrat and they're embarrassed about it. Menendez, for instance.
    I think that there is a difference between the consequence management that Democrats to whenever they get caught doing something that cannot be spun, and genuine embarrassment, when requires the capacity for shame. Democrats have repeatedly demonstrated that they have no shame.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

He was caught DUI a few years back, right? The Florida dems couldn't find anyone better to run in that district?

On the up side-the jury in the Kwame Kilpatrick corruption trial in federal court will start deliberating tomorrow. The defense wrapped up their closing arguments yesterday. I have a good feeling about it-I think he, his daddy and his buddy Bobby will be found guilty.

10. #10 Re: Grayson: “They got rid of me for two years, but now I’m back” 
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He was caught DUI a few years back, right? The Florida dems couldn't find anyone better to run in that district?

On the up side-the jury in the Kwame Kilpatrick corruption trial in federal court will start deliberating tomorrow. The defense wrapped up their closing arguments yesterday. I have a good feeling about it-I think he, his daddy and his buddy Bobby will be found guilty.
    Followed immediately by his reelection.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus