"No Jury will ever convict me"

I love these kinds of cases. This is Jodi Arias:

And this is Jodi Arias on trial; same girl. Note the glasses that have no parallax, i.e. no prescription.

She got good advice, but I don't think it will work. Jodi is defending her actions after killing her boyfriend by stabbing him and then shooting him. Now she claims self defense. She has said that no jury will ever convict her. HA!
PHOENIX – A woman charged with killing her lover broke down in tears Monday as photographs of the smiling couple were displayed for jurors, and she recalled "happier times" before she stabbed and shot him to death.

Jodi Arias, 32, has spent four days on the witness stand recounting for jurors her troubled childhood marred by abuse at the hands of her parents, a string of bad relationships, and how Travis Alexander belittled her, cheated on her, call her derogatory names and used her to fulfill his sexual fantasies.

Arias faces the death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder in Alexander's 2008 killing.

Prosecutors claim she killed Alexander in a jealous rage, stabbing and slashing him 27 times, slitting his throat and shooting him in the head.

Arias says it was self-defense after initially telling authorities she wasn't there. She then blamed it on masked intruders. She now claims Alexander attacked her, forcing her to fight for her life.

She said she continued to date him, even while believing he was cheating on her, because she had low "self-esteem."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/11...#ixzz2KeZPY9OW