Thread: "No Jury will ever convict me"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 "No Jury will ever convict me" 
    "No Jury will ever convict me"

I love these kinds of cases. This is Jodi Arias:

And this is Jodi Arias on trial; same girl. Note the glasses that have no parallax, i.e. no prescription.

She got good advice, but I don't think it will work. Jodi is defending her actions after killing her boyfriend by stabbing him and then shooting him. Now she claims self defense. She has said that no jury will ever convict her. HA!
    PHOENIX A woman charged with killing her lover broke down in tears Monday as photographs of the smiling couple were displayed for jurors, and she recalled "happier times" before she stabbed and shot him to death.

Jodi Arias, 32, has spent four days on the witness stand recounting for jurors her troubled childhood marred by abuse at the hands of her parents, a string of bad relationships, and how Travis Alexander belittled her, cheated on her, call her derogatory names and used her to fulfill his sexual fantasies.

Arias faces the death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder in Alexander's 2008 killing.

Prosecutors claim she killed Alexander in a jealous rage, stabbing and slashing him 27 times, slitting his throat and shooting him in the head.

Arias says it was self-defense after initially telling authorities she wasn't there. She then blamed it on masked intruders. She now claims Alexander attacked her, forcing her to fight for her life.

She said she continued to date him, even while believing he was cheating on her, because she had low "self-esteem."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/11...#ixzz2KeZPY9OW

She had nudie pictures online and if that jury saw her hoo-hoo they'd convict her in a country second.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Yeah. Not too sure what the jury is being told and allowed to see. Today (Tues) she is busy explaining that her boyfriend, the one she killed, was a pedophile. Evidently, that idea was not popular with the guy's friends and family....More popular with them is the idea that Jodi is a manipulative, lying control freak, who stalked the victim after he wanted to break up.

This is good stuff.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/12...est=latestnews

I don't know-for someone who thinks she's not going to prison, she certainly has embraced the prison lesbian look prematurely.

Her attorney ought to get an Academy Award or something for uglying her up like that. But then when you really get right down to it, she really isn't all that pretty in the first place.

Remember, Debra Lafave's attorney kept her out of prison by claiming that she was "too pretty for prison", and the judge bought it. But we're talking murder and death penalty now; Jodi's got problems that Debra never even dreamed of.

Debra's mug shot looks better than most women's studio shot.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    She had nudie pictures online and if that jury saw her hoo-hoo they'd convict her in a country second.
    She isn't all that bad, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I'd make sure she had no edged weapons laying about :D
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    She isn't all that bad, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I'd make sure she had no edged weapons laying about :D
    Doggie style for added safety.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Ew. You into roast beef?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Doggie style for added safety.
    Not after seeing her from that angle. Do yourselves a favor, google her name and nude pics then come back here and tell me she's doable.

Ya it looks like a train wreck down there but as long as the lights are out she had a nice body :D

It looks like a roast beef sandwich exploded down there :D
    Last edited by Bailey; 02-12-2013 at 10:22 PM.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly