Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just got to make sure you're on the leeward side...
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

NBC News Reporter Stops Returning Carnival Cruise Passenger From Quoting Bible

Story and Vid

Be sure to go on down to the Fox interviews below.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

I cruise all the time, and thankfully, have never had a bad experience...other than a 2 hour debarkation once coming back from Belize. We had trouble clearing customs because it wasn't on the original itinerary ( I think a hurricane hit the original planned island...don't even remember which one)

Cruising is safe, for the most part....That idiot capitano Schettino that jumped ship in the Mediterranean tried to get reinstated...the Italian coast guard said NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.