Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. #31 Re: The State of the Unions Address - tonight at 9:00 Pm .... 
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Truth! Obama is one of the most stupid Presidents we have ever had.
    He's not stupid, he's ignorant. We shouldn't assume that his deep alienation from mainstream America and lack of knowledge about us and our history mean that he cannot reason, but if the only tools that you've ever seen are a hammer and a sickle, every task will look like a nail or a peasant's throat. He has demonstrated cunning and ruthlessness and we need to stop underestimating him.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    He's not stupid...
    While I definitely agree with that, at the same time I am positive that his intellectual capacity and knowledge have been vastly exaggerated far, far beyond any relationship to reality by his legions of admirers and flacks.

I vowed never to listen to the jackass again after his first term. Besides I have enough ignorant fools where I'm at now. No need to dig myself deeper into the manure pile....

Timed Out
    He's not stupid, he's ignorant. We shouldn't assume that his deep alienation from mainstream America and lack of knowledge about us and our history mean that he cannot reason,
    Do you mean his lack of understanding of mainsteam America and the far right (you) or do you see you as mainstream? I must admit the latter cracks me up...

Quote Originally Posted by PeterS View Post
    Do you mean his lack of understanding of mainsteam America and the far right (you) or do you see you as mainstream? I must admit the latter cracks me up...
    Ody is more mainstream than you and your ilk DUmbass.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

6. #36 Re: The State of the Unions Address - tonight at 9:00 Pm .... 
    I mean his alienation from anyone to the right of Lenin. Obama sees America as a bully in the world and a source of instability. Most Americans don't share that view. He sees wealth as an accident of faulty distribution, not a reward for effort and intelligence. He sees people as dependants on government largess, incapable of free action. He sees political opposition as evil and seeks to destroy anyone who isn't on board his program. He's profoundly alienated from the norms of American life. That you fail to see that isn't surprising, given how far to the left you are.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Do you mean his lack of understanding of mainsteam America and the far right (you) or do you see you as mainstream?
    He doesn't have an understanding of America period. Why it has lasted as long as it has...what made us the greatest country on the planet and what allowed people to rise up form nothing to become leaders of this land.

He was taught that everything that made this country what it is was bad and evil and corrupt. ANd he believes it's his goal in life to right the wrongs that America has been committing since 1775.

Obama is as far out of the mainstream as you can get.

I must admit the latter cracks me up...
    That's the problem with Libtards like you...you spend so much time inside your little echo chamber that you believe YOU are the normal ones and the rest of us are out of touch.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    While I definitely agree with that, at the same time I am positive that his intellectual capacity and knowledge have been vastly exaggerated far, far beyond any relationship to reality by his legions of admirers and flacks.
    I have never in my medium long life have seen a pResident so protected by the MSM in my life. Thats why no one knows his true intellectual level etc
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I mean his alienation from anyone to the right of Lenin. Obama sees America as a bully in the world and a source of instability. Most Americans don't share that view. He sees wealth as an accident of faulty distribution, not a reward for effort and intelligence. He sees people as dependants on government largess, incapable of free action. He sees political opposition as evil and seeks to destroy anyone who isn't on board his program. He's profoundly alienated from the norms of American life. That you fail to see that isn't surprising, given how far to the left you are.

Yep, most people who are as far left as obama is, and watch their bible network MSNBC 24/7/365. They will be stupid and not right with reality.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Yep, most people who are as far left as obama is, and watch their bible network MSNBC 24/7/365. They will be stupid and not right with reality.
    Which explains why Little Petie and the rest of the DUmbasses in America are the way they are.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf