Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Ex Cop turned murderer is the new Liberal hero? 
    I was listening to Quinn and Rose this morning and they were saying about the Ex-Cop who became a murderer as being the liberals new hero ... Apparently this moron is a die hard liberal, who is also a Peirs Morgan fan and stout obama supporter, not to mention in favor of a gun ban. Can someone please explain to me that vileness of a liberal here? How can they be not only so stupid, but also extremely hateful towards law biding citizens, but yet worship morons like this? Talk about no morals or values at all .. There is always exceptions on the left. But the left doesn't give the right any kind of exception they would give one of their own.

They were reading some of the things that have come up about him. Facebook fan pages, how the MSM is making him sound like a innocent victum, etc, etc, etc. Weren't they calling him a conservative psychopath before they found out he was a liberal? That shows that if he was a conservative, things would be completely different.

Have any of you also noticed that the last seven (?) mass shootings were all done by liberals. What does that tell you? Stupid people, they are .. .
    Last edited by LukeEDay; 02-12-2013 at 10:58 AM.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I was listening to Quinn and Rose this morning and they were saying about the Ex-Cop who became a murderer as being the liberals new hero ... Apparently this moron is a die hard liberal, who is also a Peirs Morgan fan and stout obama supporter, not to mention in favor of a gun ban. Can someone please explain to me that vileness of a liberal here? How can they be not only so stupid, but also extremely hateful towards law biding citizens, but yet worship morons like this? Talk about no morals or values at all .. There is always exceptions on the left. But the left doesn't give the right any kind of exception they would give one of their own.

They were reading some of the things that have come up about him. Facebook fan pages, how the MSM is making him sound like a innocent victum, etc, etc, etc. Weren't they calling him a conservative psychopath before they found out he was a liberal? That shows that if he was a conservative, things would be completely different.

Have any of you also noticed that the last seven (?) mass shootings were all done by liberals. What does that tell you? Stupid people, they are .. .
    And the evidence of this is what? If that were the case, it should be easy enough to find his praises on DU. Right? Got DU?

I have not seen any story on any network that has made this guy out to be anything but a dangerous psycho.

http://www.facebook.com/IsupportCJD <- 10,000 fans ..

http://www.facebook.com/WeAreAllChrisDorner <- 2,000 fans ...

http://www.facebook.com/ChristopherJordanDornerArebel <- 6,000 fans ...

Christopher J Dorner becomes a liberal hero: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2987564/posts

Growing online fan base: http://gawker.com/5982938/a-man-with...nline-fan-base

Just because the dump doesn't have him at praise status yet doesn't mean they won't real soon ....

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    And the evidence of this is what? If that were the case, it should be easy enough to find his praises on DU. Right? Got DU?
    There are countless tweets and a facebook page touting him as a hero.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    There are countless tweets and a facebook page touting him as a hero.
    People write love letters to Charles Manson. We live in a country of 310,000,000 people. At any given point you can probably find 50,000 people who think that Osama Bin Laden was swell and that the Vatican is a conspiracy of communist Jewish billionaire bankers.

They are praising him on DU. The juries can't hide the posts fast enough.

Twitter users are calling him the "real life Django".

Steve Roberts a professor at GW University and former Time reporter thinks we should ignore the fact he's murdered three people and pay attention to his message about racism in the LAPD.

Charlie Sheen is telling the guy to call him.

Amazing how your hypocrisy comes shining through now that this guy has a crush on every Liberal in the book.

If he'd said he loved Rush and Fox News we couldn't have shut you up in how we all secretly wanted to be like him.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I have not seen any story on any network that has made this guy out to be anything but a dangerous psycho.

There have been a few, but it's mostly been social media.

Christopher Dorner Fans On Facebook, Twitter Call Alleged Cop Killer A 'Hero,' Citing Police Brutality
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2647754.html

Call it the "Dark Knight Complex." In the age of the Internet and social media, behind certain high-profile alleged murderers, there are loyal fans.

Supporters of Christopher Dorner, the former LA policeman turned "cop killer," have shown up online, with tweets and fan pages on Facebook. Some call Dorner a "hero" for writing a manifesto alleged on racism and corruption within the LAPD.

Numerous supporters on Twitter are calling the alleged murderer a "Dark Knight." One Facebook page calls him "the hero LA deserves, but not the one it needs right now ... He's a silent guardian, watchful protector against corruption, he's our Dark Knight."

The vast majority of Americans are horrified that Dorner declared "war" on the LAPD and has allegedly killed three individuals so far. But the public disgust seems to add fuel to the fire for his followers, as it does with skeptics of 9/11, the Aurora massacre and the Newtown massacre.

However, it is clear that Dorner's fans have a more issue-driven focus than, for example, the fans, or "Holmies," of alleged Aurora shooter James Holmes.

Dorner's supporters say the media should be focusing on police brutality and officer-involved deaths as much as they are on this alleged killer.

Christopher Dorner: Hollywood anti-hero casts self in real-life drama (+video)
    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-...fe-drama-video

Christopher Dorner remains a fugitive, a three-time murder suspect. But to some Christopher Dorner's manifesto raises real issues: He accused the L.A. police of racism and other abuses, and weighed in on his favorite movies and celebrities. Is that why actor Charlie Sheen reached out to Dorner?

By John Rogers, Associated Press / February 12, 2013

It sounds like the plot line to a movie: He's a former LA cop on a violent, rage-filled rampage who will stop at nothing for revenge.

Instead, police say, it is the latest real-life crime story to grip Southern California, a place where fiction frequently blurs with reality and pop culture often plays larger than the truth. Christopher Dorner's alleged killing spree hasn't just terrorized a section of the country it has captured people's imagination and attention.

As of Monday, the triple-murder suspect had more than 70 Facebook fan pages, some of them with thousands of likes. Many people were going on those pages to call him an American hero, a man of true conviction who is fighting for his beliefs. Others praised him for attempting to fight injustice and racism "by any means necessary," quoting the expression popularized by Malcom X during the 1960s Black Power movement.

Even Charlie Sheen asked the missing suspect to give him a call.

"Let's figure out together how to end this thing," the star of the TV series "Anger Management" says in a 17-second video posted on the website TMZ.com in which he also thanks Dorner for praising him as an actor.

Now, admittedly, Charlie Sheen may not be the guy that you want in your corner to prove that you aren't a lunatic, but this shows that there are some seriously morally bankrupt people out there.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

People write love letters to Charles Manson. We live in a country of 310,000,000 people. At any given point you can probably find 50,000 people who think that Osama Bin Laden was swell and that the Vatican is a conspiracy of communist Jewish billionaire bankers.
    Then explain it away for there are still people who think he's a hero. Not stop being your usual contrarian self a stick to the facts.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.