Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Then explain it away for there are still people who think he's a hero. Not stop being your usual contrarian self a stick to the facts.

Did you ever see Natural Born Killers? It's way over the top, but it is actually one of Oliver Stone's better movies, even if it is really gory in parts.

The media and culture make celebrities out of people like Dorner or Manson. Remember Geraldo going to interview Manson in prison? He went there and provoked Manson into acting crazy, and into threatening him, threats which Geraldo publicized to try to make him look like a tougher "journalist". The public eats this crap up.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    They are praising him on DU. The juries can't hide the posts fast enough.

Twitter users are calling him the "real life Django".

Steve Roberts a professor at GW University and former Time reporter thinks we should ignore the fact he's murdered three people and pay attention to his message about racism in the LAPD.

Charlie Sheen is telling the guy to call him.

Amazing how your hypocrisy comes shining through now that this guy has a crush on every Liberal in the book.

If he'd said he loved Rush and Fox News we couldn't have shut you up in how we all secretly wanted to be like him.
    Me? Based on what?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Then explain it away for there are still people who think he's a hero. Not stop being your usual contrarian self a stick to the facts.
    What you call contrarian I call pragmatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    What you call contrarian I call pragmatic.
    Gays gots the whole pragmatic deal wrong, just cause you can uses it don't mean you'se should.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Me? Based on what?
    7,668 posts.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

People write love letters to Charles Manson. We live in a country of 310,000,000 people. At any given point you can probably find 50,000 people who think that Osama Bin Laden was swell and that the Vatican is a conspiracy of communist Jewish billionaire bankers.
    Or at least several hundred of them at Zucotti Park in NYC.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Now he is gaining sympathy after his death. When is obama supposed to make a statement about the cops acting stupidly and then letting Shiela Jackson Lee take the podium to profess that this was racial profiling done by the cops; and then calling this another Travon Martin incident? ... This just shows the realm of stupidity in this country.. Wow ..

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/13/us/lap...html?hpt=hp_t1

I look for MSNBC to have a memorial for him, and Jassie Jackson and Al Sharpton to start a fund drive for his family.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

At any given point you can probably find 50,000 people who think that Osama Bin Laden was swell and that the Vatican is a conspiracy of communist Jewish billionaire bankers.
    Post the links then.
    Be Not Afraid.

People write love letters to Charles Manson. We live in a country of 310,000,000 people. At any given point you can probably find 50,000 people who think that Osama Bin Laden was swell and that the Vatican is a conspiracy of communist Jewish billionaire bankers.
    Do any of them have their own show on a major cable news network?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/greghen...e-msm-n1511076
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.