1. #1 Democrats bringing illegal immigrants as guests to State of the Union 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    WASHINGTON — A number of Democrats, including First Lady Michelle Obama, are bringing illegal immigrants as guests to the State Of The Union on Tuesday.

But a spokeswoman with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency declined to comment to The Daily Caller on Tuesday about whether the agency approves of this occurring at the Capitol, where Obama is set to give his annual address on Tuesday night.

“I don’t have any comment for you on this,” Gillian Christensen, a spokeswoman with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said after TheDC inquired whether the agency was aware of this and whether it was possible the guests could be arrested.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/12/de...#ixzz2Kj2FvQiV

There was talk they were to do the "Across the Isle" date system again where they take some one from the other side and sit with them to show bipartisinship, but looks like several are looking more for political statements then working together.

"At least five Democrats are bringing illegal immigrants to the State of the Union, according to reports:

– First lady Michelle Obama is hosting Alan Aleman, a 20-year-old illegal immigrant from Nevada as one of her guests. Under new administration rules, Aleman’s deportation proceedings have been deferred because he was brought into the country while he was under the age of 16.

– Virginia Democratic Sen. Mark Warner has invited 19-year-old Ambar Pinto, an illegal immigrant who goes to Northern Virginia Community College, as his guest.

– Illinois Democratic Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez is bringing 27-year-old Gabino Sanchez, an illegal immigrant who lives in South Carolina and is fighting deportation, as his guest.

– Texas Democratic Rep. Marc Veasey has invited 32-year-old Julieta Garibay, an illegal immigrant who moved to Austin from Mexico with her family when she was 12, as his guest.

– Florida Democratic Rep. Kathy Castor has invited Jose Godinez-Samperio, who has made news for trying to obtain a law license despite being an illegal immigrant."

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Interesting that only dems brought illegals as guests. They're looking forward to 2014 and 2016 for more of those illegal votes.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Those illegals will be running our country in no time. Oh wait, they already do .

To be a good liberal you have to believe that an illegal alien has more rights than a natural born citizen.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Under a Wood Presidency, in which actual law and order would be respected, those illegals would be arrested as soon as they were identified going into the Capitol, and then promptly deported. They should count themselves lucky that the deportation would be via bus instead of catapults set up in El Paso.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    WASHINGTON — A number of Democrats, including First Lady Michelle Obama, are bringing illegal immigrants as guests to the State Of The Union on Tuesday.

But a spokeswoman with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency declined to comment to The Daily Caller on Tuesday about whether the agency approves of this occurring at the Capitol, where Obama is set to give his annual address on Tuesday night.

“I don’t have any comment for you on this,” Gillian Christensen, a spokeswoman with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said after TheDC inquired whether the agency was aware of this and whether it was possible the guests could be arrested.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/12/de...#ixzz2Kj2FvQiV

There was talk they were to do the "Across the Isle" date system again where they take some one from the other side and sit with them to show bipartisinship, but looks like several are looking more for political statements then working together.

"At least five Democrats are bringing illegal immigrants to the State of the Union, according to reports:

– First lady Michelle Obama is hosting Alan Aleman, a 20-year-old illegal immigrant from Nevada as one of her guests. Under new administration rules, Aleman’s deportation proceedings have been deferred because he was brought into the country while he was under the age of 16.

– Virginia Democratic Sen. Mark Warner has invited 19-year-old Ambar Pinto, an illegal immigrant who goes to Northern Virginia Community College, as his guest.

– Illinois Democratic Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez is bringing 27-year-old Gabino Sanchez, an illegal immigrant who lives in South Carolina and is fighting deportation, as his guest.

– Texas Democratic Rep. Marc Veasey has invited 32-year-old Julieta Garibay, an illegal immigrant who moved to Austin from Mexico with her family when she was 12, as his guest.

– Florida Democratic Rep. Kathy Castor has invited Jose Godinez-Samperio, who has made news for trying to obtain a law license despite being an illegal immigrant."

Did Robert Menendez bring his underage Dominican hookers? That would have been worth seeing.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The leader of ICE is going to be testifying this week, with an illegal alien right beside him; whom he can not arrest!

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    The leader of ICE is going to be testifying this week, with an illegal alien right beside him; whom he can not arrest!
    This is why the ICE agents filed suit against the administration. If SNL were on the ball, they'd have a parody of that hearing, with the ICE agent testifying while the illegal razzes him, brings in other illegals, parties next to him and eventually gets joined by a very obvious terrorist, who begins building an IED next to him. Whenever the ICE director tries to do something about the illegals, his lawyer would slap him.

BTW, we really ought to push the comment about Menendez and the underage Dominican hookers in this context. First, it reminds people that he's slime, and second, it demonstrates the real relationship between Democrats and illegals, which is exploitation for their own ends. There's not a whole lot of difference between the screwing that Menendez did and the screwing that Democrats will do to the taxpayers when they have a permanent electoral majority.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Correct Ody, but I wouldn't expect much from SNL. They cannot even be funny now. Menendez should be shamed out of office by the people if the news media will not even cover it.