Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,056
    And this is supposed to be the man for 2016? Sure. I won't be voting for him. If it came down to him or Rubio, I would take Rubio. Even though I don't think either them would ever have a chance of being elected.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,886
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    And this is supposed to be the man for 2016? Sure. I won't be voting for him. If it came down to him or Rubio, I would take Rubio. Even though I don't think either them would ever have a chance of being elected.
    For what it's worth we are going to have to try and hold on to the house in 2014 and again in 2016, as far as the presidential election I get the feeling we will just be going through the motions again.
    The government and both sides of the political spectrum seem to be out of control for the common man.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,886
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    And this is supposed to be the man for 2016? Sure. I won't be voting for him. If it came down to him or Rubio, I would take Rubio. Even though I don't think either them would ever have a chance of being elected.
    I wish they would just take Ron in the bathroom and give him a fatal swirly so I don't have him in the back of my mind every time Rand's name comes up.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    For what it's worth we are going to have to try and hold on to the house in 2014 and again in 2016, as far as the presidential election I get the feeling we will just be going through the motions again.
    The government and both sides of the political spectrum seem to be out of control for the common man.
    True. But I think the Dems will keep the senate and regain the house in 2014. In 2016, either Crazy Joe, or Hillar will be elected.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I wish they would just take Ron in the bathroom and give him a fatal swirly so I don't have him in the back of my mind every time Rand's name comes up.
    That I would like .... It seems that Rand is turning into his dad..

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,269
    Our military spending is at 711 Billion dollars, which is 5 times the amount spent by the next largest, China, which comes in at 143 billion.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_expenditures

    Sequestering will reduce military spending by 10%. I don't see the problem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,886
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post




    That I would like .... It seems that Rand is turning into his dad..
    I don't think he is turning into anything different than he has been, my problem is that I always saw him in a loose connection with his dad and I feel uncomfortable with any connection whatsoever.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,886
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    True. But I think the Dems will keep the senate and regain the house in 2014. In 2016, either Crazy Joe, or Hillar will be elected.



    We could win the house in 2014, the problem is at the fast rate the republican party is becoming subservient to the Democrat party it is questionable whether it will be an actual win.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •