Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 White People Get Their Month 
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,641
    In what is sure to become a controversial story, some white guy somewhere has proclaimed March, “Stop Blaming White People” month. Be sure to “hug” the nearest white person you see.

    http://theblacksphere.net/2013/02/wh...ple-get-month/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2 Re: White People Get Their Month 
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    In what is sure to become a controversial story, some white guy somewhere has proclaimed March, “Stop Blaming White People” month. Be sure to “hug” the nearest white person you see.

    http://theblacksphere.net/2013/02/wh...ple-get-month/
    Do Jews get to qualify as white, or can we still be blamed for all the crap that Pat Buchanan thinks we do?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Do Jews get to qualify as white, or can we still be blamed for all the crap that Pat Buchanan thinks we do?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    This all depends on how much time you spend in the sun and since most of you are inside at Hollywood sets or in banks I think it would be okay to include you.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Do Jews get to qualify as white, or can we still be blamed for all the crap that Pat Buchanan thinks we do?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

    It depends. You are a conservative Jew, so you are white.


    Seriously, though, Ze'ev Chavets' book "Devil's Night and Other True Stories About Detroit" delves into this issue somewhat. He said that on one of his visits to Detroit, meeting black citizens of the city, that people would try to categorize him as either black or white. He had curly hair at the time, and so a lot of black people would tell him "you one of us".


    My first supervisor was from Egypt and identified himself as a caucasian. The black women on my staff would talk about how he is "one of us in denial". "He's got a nose and lips like us, his skin tone is darker than most white people, etc.".


    All I know is that I'm about as white as you can get outside of being an albino, and the best I can do is "honorary black woman".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Do Jews get to qualify as white, or can we still be blamed for all the crap that Pat Buchanan thinks we do?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

    Joooooooossssssss..........................
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,145


    Should be a year long event actually.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    In what is sure to become a controversial story, some white guy somewhere has proclaimed March, “Stop Blaming White People” month. Be sure to “hug” the nearest white person you see.

    http://theblacksphere.net/2013/02/wh...ple-get-month/

    I listen to Kevin Jackson now and then on Talk Radio 970 Tampa. He's interesting. I would like to see him on show with Melissa Perry Harris.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It depends. You are a conservative Jew, so you are white.


    Seriously, though, Ze'ev Chavets' book "Devil's Night and Other True Stories About Detroit" delves into this issue somewhat. He said that on one of his visits to Detroit, meeting black citizens of the city, that people would try to categorize him as either black or white. He had curly hair at the time, and so a lot of black people would tell him "you one of us".


    My first supervisor was from Egypt and identified himself as a caucasian. The black women on my staff would talk about how he is "one of us in denial". "He's got a nose and lips like us, his skin tone is darker than most white people, etc.".


    All I know is that I'm about as white as you can get outside of being an albino, and the best I can do is "honorary black woman".
    There is a deliberate effort in academia and "progressive community" to narrow the definition of caucasian by saying "white people" instead. While I certainly could agree that the Four Race model is less accurate than recognizing the many subraces as separate nations, and it's' certainly blurred if not arbitrary on the fringes, this effort to narrow the definition of caucasian to "white people" is performed at the same time as the effort to broaden and blur the definition of negroes and others to "brown people" to make it the numerically superior group.

    Perhaps the most ridiculous case of this is when they lump together hispanics as if they were a race, especially given that they often refer to them as a race implying halfway between white and black. Cubans (white Cubans) are caucasians. The people who own and run things in Mexico are Caucasian. Argentina is the most caucasian country in this hemisphere.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,501
    These progressives you speak of considered George Zimmerman white however they consider Barack Obama black. Well, both are as white as the other is.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Damn. I was told that with the election of Bronco that we were in a post racial society. Was that a lie?!?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •