Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    For what it's worth, Whitney's death was on the 24 hour news cycle for weeks, like Michael Jackson's was before hers. The only place where I've seen coverage of Kyle's death is on this website. I'm sure FOX has covered it, but I don't watch FOX news all that much anymore, since they fired the crying rodeo clown.

The media has a bias toward dead celebrity stories. They love to build them up and love to watch them fall. Whitney's life is a really good example of this. They loved her when she was young, pretty and her talent was limitless. They loved watching her fall, and loved covering her early death. In some ways, that is the bigger story than Whitney dying of an overdose, which everyone who knew her seemed to have seen coming.

Then again, Don Henley pretty much summed it all up in the song "Dirty Laundry".

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Then again, Don Henley pretty much summed it all up in the song "Dirty Laundry".
    Truth! They only report what they want, and what supports their agenda..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    But Bailey got it from FACEBOOK - it MUST be true!
    Do you have a list of pre-approved sources so we know what is acceptable...to you.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    For what it's worth, Whitney's death was on the 24 hour news cycle for weeks, like Michael Jackson's was before hers. The only place where I've seen coverage of Kyle's death is on this website. I'm sure FOX has covered it, but I don't watch FOX news all that much anymore, since they fired the crying rodeo clown.

The media has a bias toward dead celebrity stories. They love to build them up and love to watch them fall. Whitney's life is a really good example of this. They loved her when she was young, pretty and her talent was limitless. They loved watching her fall, and loved covering her early death. In some ways, that is the bigger story than Whitney dying of an overdose, which everyone who knew her seemed to have seen coming.

That he did, but that's part of the problem. The media reported the death of a coked up celebrity has-been for weeks, but a USN SEAL, legendary sniper and humanitarian gets a few seconds just before the weather report (unless his death can feed the gun control beast, in which case, it will be front page news). Anyone else see a problem here?

To put it another way, without Googling, what do the following people have in common?

DUNHAM, JASON L.
    McGINNIS, ROSS A.
    MONSOOR, MICHAEL A.
    SMITH, PAUL R.
    GIUNTA, SALVATORE A.
    MEYER, DAKOTA
    MILLER, ROBERT J.
    MONTI, JARED C.
    MURPHY, MICHAEL P.
    PETRY, LEROY A.
    ROMESHA, CLINTON L.

Hint: None of them have Grammy Awards, Golden Globes or Oscars.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Well for sure they must be, white, male, gainfully employed, conservatives.

How they met their ends, I don't know.
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 02-17-2013 at 06:49 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

6. #16 Re: Fairly typical for obama 
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Well for sure they must be, white, male, gainfully employed, conservatives.

How they met their ends, I don't know.
    Nope. Most of them are deceased, all are males but not all are white. Keep trying.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Americans that unexpectedly met up with some radical Islamist followers of the Religion of Peace?

If not ... at least is a group of men that are held in scant regard by our wonderful Prez, and are of no possible use to further his agenda!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 02-18-2013 at 10:28 AM.

8. #18 Re: Fairly typical for obama 
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Folks that unexpectedly met up with some radical Islamist followers of the Religion of Peace?

If not ... at least is a group of men that are held in scant regard by our wonderful Prez, and are of no use to be used to further his agenda!
    Not unexpectedly. They are the Medal of Honor recipients since 9/11. The latest one was a few days ago, and he got less media coverage than a Honey Boo Boo episode.

--Odysseus

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Not unexpectedly. They are the Medal of Honor recipients since 9/11. The latest one was a few days ago, and he got less media coverage than a Honey Boo Boo episode.

That is just sad ... Stupid liberal media.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Disgusting water-carrying, unabashed, sycophants!!!