Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Hyphenate, because you do need to capitalize America.
    Seems a bit precious. I don't hyphenate unless there is a double letter. Antiamerican works fine for me, albeit that it's really cold down there and the penguins aren't the cute kind.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Paulbot?
    Lulwut?

A Ron Paul supporter? No. But I see no real reason to have troops in Germany. Unless I'm missing something....

Quote Originally Posted by ComplexConservative View Post
    Lulwut?

A Ron Paul supporter? No. But I see no real reason to have troops in Germany. Unless I'm missing something....
    Just checking. Most, not all, libertarians I know are Dr. Nuts worshipers....And they follow Alex Jones like I follow the stock market, which is pretty deep.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

4. #34 A Conservative Welcome from Hell* 
    Lulwut?

Oh this is gonna be fun.

Yeah you missed a lot. Like WW II ...The Marshall Plan...the Cold War...NATO.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Question for our n00b...what are your thoughts on Sarah Palin and what was your thought about U.S. troops potentially serving in Libya when NATO was providing air support?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Oh this is gonna be fun.

Yeah you missed a lot. Like WW II ...The Marshall Plan...the Cold War...NATO.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Oh... I didn't miss it. I've studied it rather a lot and I was under the impression that the Cold War ended in 1991 there about. Where as we have a crisis on our southern border, ya know with those drug cartels raping and pillaging our border regions. I read an article, albeit a long time ago, that said that Mexico was as volitile as Pakistan. Where as I see no problems over in Europe that require our honored armed forces to just sit there taking in the picturesque European landscape.

Also, just to let you know, The Marshall Plan was created to rebuild a war-torn Europe. From what I've seen, despite some economic turbulence, Europe is doing relatively fine.

Edit: It should be noted that I've more or less given up on this country. The problems we face, while they seem daunting, are actually childishly simple to solve(Give me the data and I could come up with a plan that could solve out debt problem rather easily within a week; assuming i give a damn). The only reason why we haven't is because we, the American people, don't want them solved. We're too damned happy with the status quo, which can not hold forever. What do we do to a politician that only even pays lip service to the idea of solving our problems? We riddicule him!

Even conservatives are guilty of it. Hell, I'M guilty of it! We say that we should live under a free market system, yet fall short in actually defending said system! The best defense given for Capitalism that I've heard is that it's not as bad as the others we could be living under. That is a piss poor defense!

As an aside, even Reagan, with his Reaganomics, failed in this regard. Reagan can be considered a Neo-Conservative, which is oxy-moronic. A Neo-conservative is not even remotely conservative. Neo-Conservatives have their origins from the Old Left, FDR Democrats. This makes sense when you look at Reagan's political background: He was a Democrat. He said it himself: He didn't not so much as leave the Democratic party so much as the Democratic Party left him. This is the key. This statement is describing how the New Left(you know, Hippies.) infected the Democratic party, thus causing the mass exodus of FDR Democrats to the Republican party. This exodus would include men like Reagan, the Bushes, McCain, and Romney. This is the second infiltration of the Republican Party by progressives, and the easiest to trace. There would be FDR Democrats that would remain Democrat though, that's how you get men like Clinton(though some were infected by New Left ideals). Comparison of the Old Left to the New Left: The Old Left can sympathize in some areas with the New Left but think they're too radical. The Neo-Conservatives are the RINOs. Hmm... this aside is longer than I originally planned, but it's necessary to know your enemy's origins.
    Last edited by ComplexConservative; 03-06-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    RINO=>Neo-Con=>FDR Dem=>Old Leftist=>Progressive<=New Leftist
    Liberals are not stupid, they are deluded. Liberals must've had done something intelligent to get themselve ingrained into our society.
    I do not hate Liberals, I pitty them.

Oh... I didn't miss it. I've studied it rather a lot and I was under the impression that the Cold War ended in 1991 there about. Where as we have a crisis on our southern border, ya know with those drug cartels raping and pillaging our border regions. I read an article, albeit a long time ago, that said that Mexico was as volitile as Pakistan. Where as I see no problems over in Europe that require our honored armed forces to just sit there taking in the picturesque European landscape.

Also, just to let you know, The Marshall Plan was created to rebuild a war-torn Europe. From what I've seen, despite some economic turbulence, Europe is doing relatively fine.

Edit: It should be noted that I've more or less given up on this country. The problems we face, while they seem daunting, are actually childishly simple to solve(Give me the data and I could come up with a plan that could solve out debt problem rather easily within a week; assuming i give a damn). The only reason why we haven't is because we, the American people, don't want them solved. We're too damned happy with the status quo, which can not hold forever. What do we do to a politician that only even pays lip service to the idea of solving our problems? We riddicule him!

Even conservatives are guilty of it. Hell, I'M guilty of it! We say that we should live under a free market system, yet fall short in actually defending said system! The best defense given for Capitalism that I've heard is that it's not as bad as the others we could be living under. That is a piss poor defense!

As an aside, even Reagan, with his Reaganomics, failed in this regard. Reagan can be considered a Neo-Conservative, which is oxy-moronic. A Neo-conservative is not even remotely conservative. Neo-Conservatives have their origins from the Old Left, FDR Democrats. This makes sense when you look at Reagan's political background: He was a Democrat. He said it himself: He didn't not so much as leave the Democratic party so much as the Democratic Party left him. This is the key. This statement is describing how the New Left(you know, Hippies.) infected the Democratic party, thus causing the mass exodus of FDR Democrats to the Republican party. This exodus would include men like Reagan, the Bushes, McCain, and Romney. This is the second infiltration of the Republican Party by progressives, and the easiest to trace. There would be FDR Democrats that would remain Democrat though, that's how you get men like Clinton(though some were infected by New Left ideals). Comparison of the Old Left to the New Left: The Old Left can sympathize in some areas with the New Left but think they're too radical. The Neo-Conservatives are the RINOs. Hmm... this aside is longer than I originally planned, but it's necessary to know your enemy's origins.

It's gonna be fun punching holes in your bullshit.

Oh and you forgot to answer this little question:

what are your thoughts on Sarah Palin and what was your thought about U.S. troops potentially serving in Libya when NATO was providing air support?

I'll answer.

Sarah Palin is really good at reality TV shows.

American troops aiding Al Qaeda rebels is not topping my list in the good ideas column.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

It's gonna be fun punching holes in your bullshit.
    Is it also fun for you to be rude? I guess you don't like it when I point out that that Conservatives need to clean house in order to take back the country? Or is it that you do not like that fact that I "punched a hole" into the mythos of Reagan and showed that he wasn't as Conservative as he's been made out to be? He was a good man and an even better president but he wasn't a diehard Conservative. I'm sorry for the blasphemy, but I won't be taking back my words. If you don't like it that's your problem, not mine.

what are your thoughts on Sarah Palin and what was your thought about U.S. troops potentially serving in Libya when NATO was providing air support?
    Sorry that I didn't answer these. I was cut off.

Sarah Palin had, and still has to an extent, a lot of promise. She had done well in Alaska from what I've heard. But she had been tainted by '08 and will need time for that to clear.

As for Libya? No I do not support sending in ground troops there nor did I support the war in Iraq or Afghanistan. I do not support a war where the strategy imployed is to fight not to lose as opposed to fighting to win. Especially when we have more or less a war right on our southern border.

I will however will always and forever support the troops, which is more than what the government can say.
    RINO=>Neo-Con=>FDR Dem=>Old Leftist=>Progressive<=New Leftist
    Liberals are not stupid, they are deluded. Liberals must've had done something intelligent to get themselve ingrained into our society.
    I do not hate Liberals, I pitty them.