1. #1 'I freaked out': Victim of botched butt surgery speaks for first time 
    A woman who posted a shocking video online of her botched butt implants flipping inside out has spoken out about the horror surgery for the first time.

'I was showing my girlfriend how I could reach up under my implant and it just kind of flipped and freaked me out,' victim Renee explained to talk show host Trisha Goddard, describing the moment she discovered her quest for a perfect butt had gone terribly wrong.

Renee, who declined to give her last name, uploaded the 20-second clip, showing the implants protruding grotesquely, on YouTube late last year in an effort to warn others of the dangers of cut-price cosmetic surgery, and the video has been viewed more than a million times.

'I started getting really sick. I couldn't breath,' Renee added.

The woman brought the over-sized implants onto the talk show, which caused the audience to gasp in horror. She said she remained in a lot of pain after having them removed.

Read More>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

OMG Assbulgers Syndrome!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Looks like large pig noses! I think the Doors said it first....People are strange!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Looks like large pig noses! I think the Doors said it first....People are strange!
    They showed a picture of what her ass is supposed to look like, there is no way I would want that either!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Devil's Tower.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Notice to Renee:

You got BUTT IMPLANTS, you idiotic dingleberry!!! The rest of the world would love to have a small ass. You did this to yourself. Tough shit, lady. My pity for you is pegged at negative infinity.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Notice to Renee:

You got BUTT IMPLANTS, you idiotic dingleberry!!! The rest of the world would love to have a small ass. You did this to yourself. Tough shit, lady. My pity for you is pegged at negative infinity.
    Actually, this could be considered to be a 'wise investment'...

If you happen to be a stripper at a club on Eight Mile Road....
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

A backwards butt seems a bit ironic.