Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I didn't mention you to hear about your sex life but simply to hear your reaction to the Albanian woman.The girl in the picture is beautiful but a trifle thin for my tastes I would have thought you would go for the old heavy ones like numb numbers !
    Again life must be tough at the department of state these days ?
    Actually, I'm not sure how I could give you my "reaction to the Albanian woman" without discussing my sex life as both would be naturally intertwined. As to the broad in the picture, her hips are a bit small for me, but that's simply a personal preference, as I've been spoiled in that department over the last 10 years or so. :D

You'll excuse me megs, but I don't have a clue as to the "department of state" reference. Maybe I'm just tired tonight.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    You'll excuse me megs, but I don't have a clue as to the "department of state" reference. Maybe I'm just tired tonight.
    That's because he thinks he knows what we all do. He thinks I'm a "legal aide".
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    That's because he thinks he knows what we all do. He thinks I'm a "legal aide".
    Ah, and he thinks I work for the government!!! God, that's funny.