1. #1 National Protests Against Obama in All States Feb 16 2013 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Americans who oppose the destructive policies of Barack Obama will converge on all 50 state capitals this coming weekend, Saturday, February 16, from 11am to 1pm. In each respective time zone, unprecedented picket style, friendly flash mob style protests will be conducted on public sidewalks outside of state capitol buildings.

Patriotic American protesters will put the American rights of free speech, freedom to assemble, and freedom to petition our government for redress of grievances to the test. Crowds will gather without permits to picket in motion for two hours on public sidewalks within sight of our state seats of government and onlooking vehicular traffic.

Protesters will simply march in a circuit carrying American and state flags, or carrying signs protesting Obama’s stance on a wide coalition of issues. All peaceful and racially inclusive organizations and American citizens who oppose Obama are welcome to attend.

A few of the issues protesters will address are Obama’s unconstitutional Amnesty for illegal aliens decree, support for Amnesty legislation, support for the NDAA, efforts to curtail gun rights, out of control spending and debt, Obamacare, the Fast and Furious Scandal, Benghazi Gate, and much more!

For a complete listing of protest locations in your state and historic protest updates please visit our Facebook event page at…
    https://www.facebook.com/events/4653…ref=ts&fref=ts

I'm actually going to be in Des Moines tomorrow. Don't care for Obama, but will be avoiding the capt area as I'm sure enough nuts will be there and don't need my nieces exposed to that.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I'll pee toward Mecca tomorrow.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Seems fair as President Unleashes a Nationwide 'Community Organizing' Campaign. If he can 'campaign' against America, I suppose we can 'campaign' against him.

And I seriously doubt that his campaign will last for only one day.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Darn. Why didn't I hear about this on ABC News?