1. #1 A Scary Reality About Wal-Mart's Customers: They're Broke 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Guess who doesn't get any blame???

Sat Feb 16, 2013, 07:19 AM
    xchrom

A Scary Reality About Wal-Mart's Customers: They're Broke

http://www.businessinsider.com/walma...l-taxes-2013-2

Wal-Mart shares are tanking after the company's executives called February sales a "total disaster."

“Have you ever had one of those weeks where your best-prepared plans weren’t good enough to accomplish everything you set out to do?” Wal-Mart exec Cameron Geiger wrote in one of the emails reported by Renee Dudley at Bloomberg.

“Well, we just had one of those weeks here at Walmart U.S. Where are all the customers? And where’s their money?” Geiger asked.

Wal-Mart is facing a scary reality: the ailing finances of its core customers, Brian Sozzi, chief equities analyst at NBG Productions, told us.

Yep, no blame for Lord O. It's always someone else's fault...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Wouldn't have anything to do with them beginning to support some of 44's causes now would it?

Perhaps the stock holders are showing their feelings about this.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Wouldn't have anything to do with them beginning to support some of 44's causes now would it?

Perhaps the stock holders are showing their feelings about this.
    Couldn't be because the crap they sell is now over-priced, or mostly made in China, or that they've lost all vision of what the store was all about.

I don't buy clothing there, it never lasts and you spend more in the end than buying higher priced higher quality garments. The food isn't that much different from local grocery stores and their "Great Value" brand is more times than not crap, not to mention the selection isn't all that good...

Tools!? Don't even get me started on those one-time use pieces of junk.

Wal-Mart has completely lost what it used to be... I really don't think their support for Maobama has a whole lot to do with it...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

How can that be, in this thriving Obama recovery?

5. #5 Re: A Scary Reality About Wal-Mart's Customers: They're Broke 
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Couldn't be because the crap they sell is now over-priced, or mostly made in China, or that they've lost all vision of what the store was all about.

I don't buy clothing there, it never lasts and you spend more in the end than buying higher priced higher quality garments. The food isn't that much different from local grocery stores and their "Great Value" brand is more times than not crap, not to mention the selection isn't all that good...

Wal-Mart has completely lost what it used to be... I really don't think their support for Maobama has a whole lot to do with it...
    QFT Quality and selection and price have all gone completely down the toilet, not to mention customer service. The associates never have a clue about anything in the store, they only order one or two of a select few sizes of clothes, the clothes fall apart in nothing flat, the grocery aisle has no selection anymore, among countless other issues. I agree wholeheartedly that it ain't the machine that crushed all it's competion to dust back in the day. We still pick up a few things there, but it isn't one stop shopping like back in the day.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post

Wal-Mart didn't come to Michigan until the 90s, so I never really got in the habit of shopping there because I shop at Meijer for groceries and the types of things one buys at Wal-Mart. Both stores sell crappy merchandise made in China, though.

I know that when Sam Walton was alive, Wal-Mart was all about selling American-made products. If they had still been doing that when they entered this market, I probably would have started shopping there. Now, it's the store I go to when I can't find something anywhere else. I got my lawnmower there, for a good price, but it's a piece of junk in a lot of ways-the engine is Murphy/American made and good, the frame is chinese junk.. I used to go there to buy CDs, but they don't have the super selection they used to (no one does).

To be honest, name me a national chain that doesn't sell stuff from China.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    To be honest, name me a national chain that doesn't sell stuff from China.
    Not even Nordstrom. I bought a beautiful blue dress there a few years ago (on clearance), made out of fabric with a paisley pattern. It's a really well-made dress. I looked at the label, and sure enough, it was made in China.