1. #1 Watch Burning Down The House: What Caused Our Economic Crisis? 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Watch Burning Down The House: What Caused Our Economic Crisis?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o

Comments :
    opensecretsDOTorg can verify Contributions made to OBAMA, DODD, FRANK, and all the OTHERS!

Barney Frank MUST BE STOPPED, he is attempting to fund ACORN (they have been indicted multiple times for voter fraud) with PORK On the BAILOUT BILL, Call Congres in Washington D.C. NOW Tell Them To Say HELL NO To Barney Frank!
    loweyd (12 seconds ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Freddie and Fannie bought too many mortages ... I am not challenging that. This isn't a clear-cut situation where you can take a red-state or blue-state position and cry foul. This is reality, and reality is more complicated than that.
    Comment(s) marked as spam Show
    Comment(s) marked as spam Hide
    mitchie230612 (23 seconds ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Marked as spam USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!
    thedon5674 (42 seconds ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply This is the kind of shit that should be playedas an ad during the 6 0'clock new!!!
    Comment(s) marked as spam Show
    Comment(s) marked as spam Hide
    chipbag66 (1 minute ago) Show Hide -2 Marked as spam Reply Marked as spam Free ****** jokes at

CHIMPOUT . COM
    daozenrod (1 minute ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply On the housing bubble, every Realtor in the country raised the price on every one of their listings, each and every time Greenspan's Fed did a rate reduction. And almost everyone in the process, from the Appraiser, the underwriter, the banker through the title examiner and the closing attorney either rubber stamped all this, or they got blacklisted and economically destroyed.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it--because that is what happened.

Both sides of the Congress are and were corrupt.
    chillllling (2 minutes ago) Show Hide -1 Marked as spam Reply Thanx pal, I'm glad I saw this video. I am a registered democrat but I'm not a party hugger at all prices, when I see something good in a different candidate I vote for him. Haven't I seen this video I might have voted for obama, now I'm voting NObama!!!

McCain's de man

McCain/Palin '08
    loweyd (2 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply So, you are saying that all those home builders who borrowed to build new suburban communities and condos, and all the buyers who bought investment property, had nothing to do with the real estate bubble? It is all do to affirmative action? I'll agree that sub prime is a piece of the problem, but just a piece. For every bad $150,000 loan for a first-time low-income homeowner I bet there are three investment properties in default. Take a walk through Miami some time, it will open your eyes.
    pettyfog (2 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply What a crock! The 150K mortgages are exactly what this is about. About what... a 500-1 ration in default rate!
    Not the rich guy condos!
    dmms1971 (2 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply FANTASTIC JOB! I've spent years in and around this industry, and you are spot on. Thank you for an interesting presentation in a manner that everyone can understand

I love how the daily kook crowd are trying to spin this as all McCain's fault. They claim that McCain was all for deregulation and that as such it's all his fault - and if you have the nerve to point out that McCain is actually on record a couple of years back saying that this disaster was looming - they'll throw out that one of McCain's aids worked for a lobbying firm that handled lobbying for Freddie Mac. Of course if you point out that the man did not actually handle that account - and that the m0ssiah has two of the former CEO's of these companies - the guys that actually committed the fraud well - it's still all McCain's fault.

So save the facts. Just blame anyone but the m0ssiah.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.