Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1 David Axelrod hired By MSNBC… 
    Resident Grandpa marv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shell Knob, MO
    Posts
    3,035
    It's come to THIS........

    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

    THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,802
    Are they trying to increase the boredom factor over there?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Are they trying to increase the boredom factor over there?
    No think along the lines of what you posted about DU a couple weeks ago.

    They're creating an echo chamber of DNC talking points and ideas and using political operatives disguised as "journalists".

    There's not a show host at MSNBC that I can think of off the top of my head that has a journalism degree.
    Last edited by txradioguy; 02-19-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Junior Member Turks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8
    Land of the Free because of the Brave

    ”He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.” Benjamin Franklin.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,073
    BSNBC doesn't even hide the fact that they are the propaganda department of the Obama administration. Hell, their slogan is "Lean Forward" which coincides with Obama's "Forward" slogan from the election. It would be much easier if they would come right out and say that they are a part of the DNC. Everyone knows it anyway.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,802
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    No think along the lines of what you posted about DU a couple weeks ago.

    They're creating an echo chamber of DNC talking points and ideas and using political operatives disguised as "journalists".

    There's not a show host at MSNBC that I can think of off the top of my head that has a journalism degree.
    They've already got their echo chamber, but Axelrod makes it more obvious.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,802
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    BSNBC doesn't even hide the fact that they are the propaganda department of the Obama administration. Hell, their slogan is "Lean Forward" which coincides with Obama's "Forward" slogan from the election. It would be much easier if they would come right out and say that they are a part of the DNC. Everyone knows it anyway.
    MSNBC is absolutely the propaganda arm of the Obama administration and Democratic party. There's no question.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Everyone knows that MSNBC is the PR wing of the Obama Admin ... And rest of he Democratic Party for that part.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    MSNBC is absolutely the propaganda arm of the Obama administration and Democratic party. There's no question.
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Everyone knows that MSNBC is the PR wing of the Obama Admin ... And rest of he Democratic Party for that part.
    Which is why it's odd that they are hiring him, when they've been on his payroll since 2008.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Which is why it's odd that they are hiring him, when they've been on his payroll since 2008.
    I think they already know that people know they are in love with obama, so why not make it official?

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •