For single men looking for easy prey this Valentine's Day, you've got your work cut out for you, especially if you're below a six.

A new study reveals that the more women want sex, the more they up their standards when choosing a short-term mate.

Researchers found that this is in direct contrast to statistics for men, after they study revealed that men are more likely to lower their standards the more "sexually hyperactive" they become.
sraeli researchers from Bar Ilan University conducted a study with 78 male and female students. Participants were asked to fill out surveys that asked them the degree to which they each agreed with statements like: "My desire for sex is often stronger than my partner's" and "Having sex isn't high on my priority list".

Based on their answers, the participants were then placed on a scale that identified them as somewhere between "sexual hyperactivation" or having heightened sex-related desire and worries and "sexual deactivation" or suppression of sexual behavior and thoughts.
Read More>http://www.counselheal.com/articles/...rds-gender.htm

Yeah yeah, whatever.