Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Dixie Outfitters School Protest Shirts 
    This ban has been spreading like a cancer through our public schools, now my niece's private school has joined in this year. They now have one half black student in the school. I'm gonna ask her if she wants one these shirts and I'll buy it for her. She has always wore Dixie Outfiters.
    School Protest Shirts
    Dixie Outfitters supports all students who wish to show their pride in their Southern Heritage by wearing shirts to school that feature the Confederate Battle Flag.

We believe that banning of the Confederate Battle Flag by public schools is a violation of students right to freedom of speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. Further, these unconstitutional bans discriminate against persons of Southern heritage and are an insult to those who have Confederate ancestors. Such discrimination is a violation of the Civil Rights act of 1964.

These bans perpetuate ignorance and misunderstanding about the true history of the Confederacy and the Confederate Battle Flag. It is the mandate of public schools to educate its students in true history. The Confederate Battle flag is a historical flag of the Southern soldier who fought for the principles espoused by the founding fathers of the United States. Historical facts, not politically correct positions, should be taught by our schools.

It is not the mandate of our public schools to deny its students of the fundamental freedoms enjoyed by American citizens. It is not the mandate of our schools to deny Southern students symbols of their heritage while allowing other ethnicities their symbols of heritage. Public school students who are denied their freedom to express themselves should protest this injustice.

Dixie Outfitters new series of shirts called " Public School Protest Shirts" are designed to help students who feel abused and discriminated against because of their Southern heritage. These shirts do not contain the Confederate Battle Flag, but they do effectively communicate your feelings regarding the trampling of your rights.

We encourage you to make your feelings known to your school through these shirts. We offer them at a special price of $5.00 each.

The shirts are at the link.http://www.barbershopping.com/pgi-Cu...,&,158,=,DO-PC
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    She has always wore]
    It's the south, all right. ;)

Honorary Member of the FBI (FEDERAL BIGOT INSTITUTE)

That should be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Do you read what's being rittin or just how it being rittin?;)

You know I'll start mispelling words on purpose or not using good wordin' on perpose.:D
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I spent a year in Boston (with the locals). You'll never convince me that poor grammar is exclusively a "southern thing". Heck, Crazy Uncle Johnny lives in Vermont!
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

That's a very, very clever campaign. I'd absolutely wear one of those shirts if I had any Southern heritage and if I ever wore clothing with slogans (I don't). There is nothing for the schools to object to while still being edgy enough to cause comment. :)

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I spent a year in Boston (with the locals). You'll never convince me that poor grammar is exclusively a "southern thing". Heck, Crazy Uncle Johnny lives in Vermont!
    No need to conjure HIM up.
    In Boston, the accent is so strong they spell the way they speak. Dressers have "draws", not drawers.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Do you read what's being rittin or just how it being rittin?;)

You know I'll start mispelling words on purpose or not using good wordin' on perpose.:D
    I read for content as well as style.

If you start doing it on "perpose", I'll just continue to assume you're doing the best you know how to do.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Shit, my grammar and spelling suck cause I type to fast and dont proof read before I submit.

Oh, and Im retarded...

BSR
    No need to conjure HIM up.
    In Boston, the accent is so strong they spell the way they speak. Dressers have "draws", not drawers.
    and oddly I'm not wearign either..