Thread: Would you vote for Rand Paul?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Would you vote for Rand Paul? 
    This article details Rand Paul's tough journey to the white house. The question remains, would you vote for him?

http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/24...the-presidency

Based on what I have seen recently, I know I would.

-Jon
    Ritely.com- News for Conservatives, News Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by Jon7 View Post
    This article details Rand Paul's tough journey to the white house. The question remains, would you vote for him?

http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/24...the-presidency

Based on what I have seen recently, I know I would.

-Jon
    Ritely.com- News for Conservatives, News Done Right
    In a general election against just about any likely Democrat, certainly. In a primary, it would depend on who was running against him and whether or not I was comfortable with his positions on defense and foreign policy. I'd have to go back and look at his votes.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Yes, if he was the Republican nominee. But I don't think he is electable as President.

Of course, I didn't think Obama was, either................so what do I know?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    From the link:

In short, Rand Paul will attempt to position himself as a younger, saner, more broadly appealing Ron Paul.
    Lets hope so...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Sorry I would vote for him against any Dem but I have to ask him whats with that thing on his head? Is that a toup or bad hair plugs?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Sorry I would vote for him against any Dem but I have to ask him whats with that thing on his head? Is that a toup or bad hair plugs?
    He looks like Danny Kay.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    He looks like Danny Kay.
    If only he could talk like Danny Kaye. That could make for some great campaign speeches and press events:

Reporter: Senator Paul, what is your position on the defense budget?
    Sen Paul: The nation's sequestration leads the troops to deep frustration. The faction seeking action is the crew that is true.

Reporter: Senator Paul, what is your position on the Papal abdication? Did you read their position paper?
    Sen Paul: My position on the paper of the Papal abdication is the pope's too pooped to properly perform his obligations.
    Reporter: Then you support his resignation?
    Sen Paul: If the Papal obligations force the Pope to abdication, the owes it to the nation to submit his resignation.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Would you vote for Rand Paul?
    Of course I would. I would have voted for his father if he won the R nomination.

Here is the pecking order from 2012. I would have voted for...

Any Republican that was running out of the dozen or so that entered and won the primary.
    Me.
    Turd sandwich.
    Douche.
    Roseanne Barr.
    Gary Johnson.
    Not vote.

Since it may be Dopey Biden or Hillary in 2016 I will again vote for any Republican that wins the primaries since I have nothing in common with any Dem policies.
    Be Not Afraid.

He's one of the few with the guts to tell it the way it is with Obama. Heard a clip of his remarks about Obama's ridiculous statements about the sequester. I'm sick of the mealy-mouth pols.

One thing that really has me irritated is Gov. Scott in Florida. He came in as a tea party person. Now he's dumping them, going against about everything he said when he was elected. I hope they have some Republicans with guts enough to go against him in the primaries. I'll have a really tough time holding my nose to vote for him. The problem is, the dem alternative is usually really sickening.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

At this point in time I would definately vote for him, he is inured from the left. His dad took the heat. As long as he sticks with the conservative/libertarian views we can't go worse than the 0!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.