1. #1 Rick Scottīs Big Win for the White House 

Rick Scottīs Medicaid Decision is a Big Win for the White House

Florida Gov. Rick Scott’s decision to expand his state’s Medicaid program is a huge political and practical win for President Obama's White House.

Scott, who rose to the governor’s mansion on an anti-Obamacare campaign, also led the legal effort to overturn the president’s health reform law last year. Without the multistate lawsuit led by Florida, expanding state Medicaid programs would never have been optional. Now, he is one of seven Republican governors who have endorsed expanding their programs.

After the Supreme Court ruled that states didn’t have to expand Medicaid to cover all low income residents, Scott very publicly declared victory. “Florida will opt out of spending approximately $1.9 billion more taxpayer dollars required to implement a massive entitlement expansion of the Medicaid program,” said a July press release from the governor’s office. “Since Florida is legally allowed to opt out, that’s the right decision for our citizens,” he said at the time.

But his flip-flop Wednesday shows how difficult it will be for governors to hold out on ideological grounds when the financial incentives to switch are so significant >>>

NationalJournal

Looks like we have another Charlie Crist folks. Just put a fork in Rick Scott - he's done. Rinos like this is why Republicans will continue to lose. Thanks in no small part to that Rino Roberts on the Court. Florida will be saddled with this expansion after a few years and the feds cut back the money. Scott is now without a consitutiency and is done, but the real damage to the nation is a win for Obama Care.

Little Ricky may have some competition from his party next time he runs. Now we have to figure which party that is going to be. And finally... (I have to wonder) was he found with a dead female or a live boy? We know who has the pictures.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Permanent Press Republicans, they fold neatly between elections and snap back wrinkle free to run as tough conservatives before the next election.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I am a Rick Scott supporter who is not going to vote for Rick in the primaries. He is really doing a lot right now to pander to the liberals and get reelected. He just caved to the teacher's union and gave them a big pay raise after cutting the education budget over the last couple years and now he's gearing up to appease the Obama supporters by supporting (after first being against it) the Medicaid expansion because he expects to run against Charlie Crist.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

If your conservative, like me, you voted for Scott. But that was a totally diff person than what we are seeing today. He hasnt even got to Washington yet and he seems to have found a way to get some of that Potomac kool aid anyways.

I guess 'Principles' is nothing but a word to some of these guys. And apparently a four letter at that.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I voted for Scott, but will not be in the future.
    His cuts to DCF led to a huge increase in child abuse in Florida.