1. #1 Lawyer trapped, forgotten inside San Diego-area jail 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hmmm...sounds like nadin.

Mon Feb 25, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Liberal_in_LA

Lawyer trapped, forgotten inside San Diego-area jail

A North County lawyer is furious after being trapped and forgotten inside a local jail for hours.

Attorney Erubey Lopez spoke to NBC 7 about the ordeal for the first time Friday.

Lopez said it all began when he was trying to visit a client in jail on Tuesday. He went into a visiting room -- not knowing he would be trapped in there for hours.

Patiently waiting inside a locked visiting room, Lopez said he didnít think anything unusual until a half hour passed and his client still hadnít been brought down to him.

--------------------------

A half-hour soon turns into an hour.

"At that time, I'm really mad, and I'm thinking, ĎHow can they forget about me?í So, I start hitting the door really loud to get someone to let me out."

Two hours go by. All the while, Lopez is screaming while pounding on the door.

He finally accepts the strong possibility that he'll be sleeping on the cold concrete floor.

"I have a sweater and a jacket, and I take off my sweater and I try to use it as a pillow," he said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...&lite=obinsite
    It could be her...really!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

How sad...............they let him out.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I was always afraid of stuff like that happening when I was a delinquency worker.

Oh, yeah. They forgot about him. Riiight....

How much you want to bet that this lawyer has an adversarial relationship with the local PD?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Oh, yeah. They forgot about him. Riiight....

How much you want to bet that this lawyer has an adversarial relationship with the local PD?
    If you forget a lawyer in a jail cell you also need to forget some rope, rat poison and razor blades in the cell too.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If you forget a lawyer in a jail cell you also need to forget some rope, rat poison and razor blades in the cell too.
    Nah... That would presume regret and a conscience on the part of the lawyer. Just forget that you also left one of his former (convicted) clients in there with him, or better yet, the family of one of the victims whose perp walked thanks to him.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!