1. #1 Blame Jane: Ted Turner's son says Fonda made dad a lib 
    Teddy Turner, son of billionaire media mogul Ted Turner and Republican candidate for Congress, said his father’s marriage to Jane Fonda prompted his major left turn.

“I was raised in a different time at the Turner household … a very conservative household with capitalism and all of that kind of stuff,” the younger Turner told Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show.”

Teddy Turner is running for Congress in South Carolina, where he faces former Gov. Mark Sanford in a Republican primary. His platform includes opposition to taxes and same-sex marriage and he is a global warming skeptic – all positions his father does not share.
    Read More>http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...-made-dad-lib/
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Bumping Tedsky.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

The few times I have seen Ted interviewed didn't strike me as serious interviews. He comes across as a contrarian - someone who cuts across whatever grain he can in order to make himself appear smarter than everyone else.

Jane, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    The few times I have seen Ted interviewed didn't strike me as serious interviews. He comes across as a contrarian - someone who cuts across whatever grain he can in order to make himself appear smarter than everyone else.

Jane, too.
    I didn't know anything about his conservative son.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I didn't know anything about his conservative son.
    Yeah, I was talking about the father. I didn't know anything about his family. 'Cept for that wife .....well, ex-wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Yeah, I was talking about the father. I didn't know anything about his family. 'Cept for that wife .....well, ex-wife.
    You are much more gracious than I am in how you refer to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You are much more gracious than I am in how you refer to her.
    I am hoping she will believe that I have forgiven her and wander into bitch slapping range.

This just goes to show you that ass has gotten men into trouble since the Garden of Eden.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Aren't Ted and Jane divorced? I thought they got divorced a while ago, which would make their marriage somewhat short-termed. I could be wrong, though, about the divorce.

I think Ted Turner became a liberal all on his own, because if I'm right and they are divorced, he stayed a liberal after Jane left.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Aren't Ted and Jane divorced? I thought they got divorced a while ago, which would make their marriage somewhat short-termed. I could be wrong, though, about the divorce.

I think Ted Turner became a liberal all on his own, because if I'm right and they are divorced, he stayed a liberal after Jane left.
    Four years of college tends to turn kids more liberal, not just because they are associating with a liberal boy or girlfriend, but because they are immersed in a liberal culture. Jane Fonda is an uber-liberal who traveled in leftist circles and continually exposed Turner to leftist elites in Hollywood. He probably didn't have much in the way of core convictions prior to that, and constant immersion seems to have embedded the left's premises in him.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!