Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 I posted here before the changeover 
    Some fine fellow recommended I post here in the Welcome wagon. We'll see how welcome I am. :p

Just got banned at another site chock full of neocons, so I figured I'd re-register here. I posted here under the old format as REDD. For some reason, when I registered in the old format, it said RED was taken, but there was no RED. Anyway, I'd say I'm a stauch conservative, to the right of Attila the Hun, and not a neocon. I previously supported the war until about a year ago. I supported Bush, with questions, until the 06 election, when I finally realized the guy has some other agenda. And now, I know what that agenda is, and it ain't good. When I tried to wake people up to what was going on back then, I met a lot of resistence. With America approaching the abyss, it's hard to believe people still support the traitors in the WH, but they do. Pathetic.

Now it's confession time. One of the things that bothers me the most, and I'm pretty embarrassed about it, is, when I was on here before, Gator, and I believe he's still on here, had started a post about the USS Liberty. I didn't know exactly what happened other than I believed the attack by Israel on the Liberty had to be an accident. Because of the lifelong indoctrination and brainwashing we all endure from the Jewish controlled MSM, I supported Israel. It seemed plain, in my brainwashed mind, that Gator was anti-Israel, and I took him to task for it. I want to apologize publicly to Gator and tell him and everybody here, I was 100% wrong, and what an ass I was to never understand the evil that Israel represents. Israel did purposefully attack the USS Liberty and wantonly murdered US sailors, and if they could have gotten away with killing them all, and sinking the Liberty, they would have.

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    I want to apologize publicly to Gator and tell him and everybody here, I was 100% wrong, and what an ass I was to never understand the evil that Israel represents. Israel did purposefully attack the USS Liberty and wantonly murdered US sailors, and if they could have gotten away with killing them all, and sinking the Liberty, they would have.
    :eek:Oh shit - not this again.

Welcome to the Nut House. :D
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Oh man.

When I suggested you post an intro thread, this isn't quite what I envisioned. :D

I remember a REDD being here.

As for this thread...heads up mods.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Oh man.

When I suggested you post an intro thread, this isn't quite what I envisioned. :D

I remember a REDD being here.

As for this thread...heads up mods.
    So you figure the truth isn't allowed here, too? Probably isn't. I find fascism is the rule. That's what I've experienced on every message board I've been on. It's absolutely astounding how deeply ingrained political correctness is in the "free" American people that you can not discuss what is true and obvious, especially if it concerns some minority group and their bad behavior. Of course, to the politically correct, which seems to be most people on the right and left, if they never reported something and confirmed it's true, by their standards, on the MSM, then, of course, it cannot be true. So in the view of the PC citizen, even a mountain of evidence means nothing because they didn't hear it on the MSM. It's pretty pathetic, but amusing, if it wasn't so serious and true. And then, OTOH, it has to be true if Rush Limbaugh, or any of the other locksteppers says it. I'm laughin' ...

Patent Member
    So you figure the truth isn't allowed here, too? Probably isn't. I find fascism is the rule. That's what I've experienced on every message board I've been on. It's absolutely astounding how deeply ingrained political correctness is in the "free" American people that you can not discuss what is true and obvious, especially if it concerns some minority group and their bad behavior.
    Have you tried Stormfront? They're generally accepting of the type of "free speech" you're going on about. You'll probably find a willing audience there as well.

If you happen to have been a Ron Paul supporter (and I wouldn't be surprised if you were), you'll also find many of his devoted supporters there as well.

Sonnabend
    Oh RED...

this is for yooooooouuu...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    :eek:Oh shit - not this again.

Welcome to the Nut House. :D
    Well, as a veteran of message board wars, I have to admit, that was my first apology. Imagine, I thought, wow, this guy is dissing Israel. I gotta expose him. Christ, I'm so embarrassed I was so stupid. However, there's consolation in the fact that about 95% of Americans are still there gleefully in their ignorance, brainwashed by the kosher media, and can't be convinced otherwise. No wonder America is rapidly going down the tubes.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope America's here for a long time, but I'm having my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post

Good catch.

Banned
    So you figure the truth isn't allowed here, too? Probably isn't. I find fascism is the rule. That's what I've experienced on every message board I've been on....
    Oh, I think you'll find this place is different. It attracts a pretty free exchange of ideas and a wide range of ideologies. There are some here who wish individual voices would be silenced, but, on the whole, it's, in my observation, one of the most freeest politically-oriented message boards on the internets.

However after this thread, I find your concern with freedom of expression a bit suspect. Particularly after this exchange...

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    If you could silence all Liberals, would you?
    Yeah, why not. They're dangerous to our society. Real Conservatives alone could fix our badly damaged society.
    Unless, of course, I'm missing a subtle type of irony.