1. #1 Obama Continues to Subvert Free Speech 
    Imagine that!

Is Obama fit for office? His constant attacks on the first amendment are troublesome. First, he tried to shut down a talk radio interview show in Chicago on two separate occasions. Now comes word that he wants law enforcement to target anyone running misleading ads against him. Of course he will not end his own mendacious commercials. This should trouble all people, but it will not. The left does not care if they prevent conservative views from being heard, that is why they consistently target conservatives during conventions or lectures.

The entire idea of our election system is based on open and free speech. Neither candidate is a true supporter of the constitution. McCain had campaign finance that limited free speech. Obama supports thuggish tactics, most likely learned from his Chicago machine roots. What happens when either man becomes head of government? There are clear indications that Obama will be worse than Nixon or Wilson in using government employees in illegal ways. Something to ponder.

Obama fears any discussion about him other than the carefully crafted Marketing BS that comes out of his own campaign.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    Obama fears any discussion about him other than the carefully crafted Marketing BS that comes out of his own campaign.
    SnObama fears the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    SnObama fears the truth.
    What truth? There is no truth. Trying to find info on Obama is like trying to write a Biography for a 6 month old baby. When the guy has no experience doing anything even closely resembling work or politics, it is kind of hard to talk about him.
    Last edited by OwlMBA; 09-26-2008 at 05:34 PM.

What truth? There is no truth? Trying to find info on Obama is like trying to write a Biography for a 6 month old baby. When the guy has no experience doing anything even closely resembling work or politics, it is kind of hard to talk about him.
    Except ACORN, Ayers, Rezko and a few others.

Except ACORN, Ayers, Rezko and a few others.
    Exactly.

It's pretty bad when you only have 5 years of work history and it is already riddled with scandals and associations with terrorists. I am younger than Barack, have worked twice as long as him, and I have managed to not have parties at the homes of known terrorists.

Exactly.

It's pretty bad when you only have 5 years of work history and it is already riddled with scandals and associations with terrorists. I am younger than Barack, have worked twice as long as him, and I have managed to not have parties at the homes of known terrorists.
    Believe me, I would rather vote for you than him. He would never get a vote from me, even running for dog-catcher.

Believe me, I would rather vote for you than him. He would never get a vote from me, even running for dog-catcher.
    Thanks, but I don't want the pay cut. :D