Thread: THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I don't care if the KKK was established as a ladies aid society, today it fits the description of a right wing Christian organization. You don't get to decide that, they do.
    Who is "they"' you pompus ass! You and yours on the Left? The Media? Our glorious Government? No no no. It's you guys that seek to divide, conquer and control. ... and no, today, tomorrow or whenever, the KKK was always and will always be in your camp. Nice try though
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

2. #12 THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA 
    I'm new here so I apologize for my ignorance in advance . Is there actually libs here lurking a conservative forum ? What is the reasoning , looking to create converts ? Not trying to hijack the thread , just looking for clarification .

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Friknnewguy View Post
    I'm new here so I apologize for my ignorance in advance . Is there actually libs here lurking a conservative forum ? What is the reasoning , looking to create converts ? Not trying to hijack the thread , just looking for clarification .
    Apache isn't a liberal, he's just a somewhat unstable element.

Apache isn't a liberal, he's just a somewhat unstable element.
    Nice way to avoid the subject Princess
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Emphatically saying the staffs of The Nation, The NAACP, the NY Times Book Review and various other mainstream liberal groups are idiots. Add to that a laundry list of organizations which are pandered to by GOP candidates and the only sane people would be me and thee, and sometimes I wonder about thee.
    I cannot argue with that, except to say that I sometimes wonder about thee, as well.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

A guy at the pool told me a funny joke over the weekend. When I jumped in, it was colder than usual and I said so. The guy sharing the lane with me said something about it not being as cold as Lake Huron, and I said I went swimming once in Jackson Lake in the Grand Tetons. He said "isn't that in Colorado, where they just legalized marijuana and gay marriage?". Before I could correct him on his geography, he went on "Well, it's just as the Bible says: If a man lies with another man as with a woman, they both must be stoned".

We have a few to keep it interesting, never mind Nova he/she is menstruating.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    They took the Rules for Radicals playbook and applied it to the faggot agenda.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Be verwee careful.............
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    A guy at the pool told me a funny joke over the weekend. When I jumped in, it was colder than usual and I said so. The guy sharing the lane with me said something about it not being as cold as Lake Huron, and I said I went swimming once in Jackson Lake in the Grand Tetons. He said "isn't that in Colorado, where they just legalized marijuana and gay marriage?". Before I could correct him on his geography, he went on "Well, it's just as the Bible says: If a man lies with another man as with a woman, they both must be stoned".
    Bible says two men ought not lay together!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ