1. #1 North Korea warns US to cancel South Korea drills 
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02...#ixzz2LkKXMZP4

SEOUL, South Korea North Korea warned the top American commander in South Korea on Saturday of "miserable destruction" if the U.S. military presses ahead with routine joint drills with South Korea set to begin next month.

Pak Rim Su, chief of North Korea's military delegation to the truce village of Panmunjom inside the Demilitarized Zone, sent the warning Saturday morning to Gen. James Thurman, Pyongyang's official Korean Central News Agency said, in a rare direct message to the U.S. commander.

The threat comes as the U.S. and other nations discuss how to punish North Korea for conducting an underground nuclear test on Feb. 12 in defiance of U.N. Security Council resolutions banning Pyongyang from nuclear and missile activity.

North Korea has characterized the nuclear test, its third since 2006, as a defensive act against U.S. aggression. Pyongyang accuses Washington of "hostility" for leading the charge to punish North Korea for a December rocket launch that the U.S. considers a covert missile test.

<excerpted>
    Balance at link.....

doc

I dont want to see US service men/women to get hurt but I'd love to see these smacked asses to try something so we can take them out once and for all.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

First they would have to bum some gas off of US.
    Onward Thru the Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I dont want to see US service men/women to get hurt but I'd love to see these smacked asses to try something so we can take them out once and for all.
    They are starving, you drop pallets of food immediately followed by bombs, you could wipe them out in a day.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They are starving, you drop pallets of food immediately followed by bombs, you could wipe them out in a day.
    Seoul would take a beating no matter how quick the war ended. I just don't understand why they choose to have a capital so close to the demilitarized zone.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post

It's too bad there's not a way to kill all the leaders and free the people from a nation that is also one really big concentration camp.

The Chinese could stop these idiots if they really wanted to do so.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's too bad there's not a way to kill all the leaders and free the people from a nation that is also one really big concentration camp.

The Chinese could stop these idiots if they really wanted to do so.

I bet there is, no one has the balls to do it. And I'm sure the ChiComs have people in place
    to do it in a second but the NK's are their clients. FearLess Leader just hasn't crossed
    the line...yet.
    May the FORCE be with you!