Thread: Meet Rex: the $1m bionic man with working heart, set of lungs and human face

1. #1 Meet Rex: the $1m bionic man with working heart, set of lungs and human face 
    Most human body parts can be replaced, say scientists, and here’s the evidence
    Kevin Rawlinson Author Biography , Tom Goulding

Tuesday 05 February 2013

When Luke Skywalker received a perfect bionic replacement for the hand that was cut off in Star Wars Episode V, the idea of replicating human organs and body parts seemed far-fetched.

Thirty years later, the idea is no longer just science fiction. Scientists, among them the creators of “Rex” – the world’s most complete bionic man, unveiled in London this week – believe they can now replicate about two-thirds of the human body
    Read More>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...e-8481943.html

Allrighty then, can we get back to working on the hot chick robots? The male robot is not needed yet, desperate woman have those buzzy things!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    I wouldn't mind being bionic. I frankly think that the design of the human body could use some tweaking. Speaking of which, do Borg go potty?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I wouldn't mind being bionic. I frankly think that the design of the human body could use some tweaking. Speaking of which, do Borg go potty?
    This is how I picture you being like if you became bionic.

We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Allrighty then, can we get back to working on the hot chick robots? The male robot is not needed yet, desperate woman have those buzzy things!
    Let me introduce you to Cherry 2000:

"Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy